KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

but but but it's Miss Ireland!

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

but but but it's Miss Ireland!

I'm English. Her being Irish doesn't make her less terrifying.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Time for me to contribute, but I'm not so fond of models and celebrities.

98e2ee0b-5a44-47f6-b3b1-cb2ff5b438cf_zps

My Ukrainian mail order bride (sorry for the eye censorship). The living proof that thin girls can have big boobs, despite what some self-appointed fitness expert on this board claims.

This is what I like.

• Like 4

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Just out of interest, how much would it cost for you to stockpile ALL the Russian brides? Then refuse to hand them back unless Ukraine is left alone?

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Can't be in demand all that much domestically if they're for sale abroad, no ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Can't be in demand all that much domestically if they're for sale abroad, no ?

Doesn't mean there's an issue with the supply. I mean, look how gay obsessed the average Russian man seems. Guys are so deep in the closet they can see Narnia.

• Like 4

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well, then I doubt they'd care that they're gone even more so and not bother leaving the Ukraine alone for it!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

She's a woman. Comes with the territory.

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

tumblr_lg3nj2iXLQ1qghibio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg6iwfe3rP1qghibio1_500.jpg

"guess the movie"

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'm sure the one below is doomsday, the one above seems to be a different one.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

bottom is Doomsday. but top - I have no idea and was hoping one of you would tell me  :biggrin:

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

Katheryn+Winnick+AFI+FEST+2010+Presented

Must I always be the one to bring high taste to this thread?

She looks like she's thinking about how to solve the Riemann hypothesis.

Edited by Drudanae
  • Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.