KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

I've got a fairly draconian attitude about it, the only place you should see tats above the neck and below the wrist is either on pirate ship or in prison.

I thought you said that having served had made you view all women as sexually acceptable. Even the really trashy ones!

Son__I_am_Disappoint_by_SonIAmDisappoint

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I was recently on GAF and saw one of the users had gone internet diving and taken one of my friends pictures. From Facebook.

If I see one of you guys post anyone I know up here, it's not going to be pretty, okay?

Let's not be That Guy.

I've got a fairly draconian attitude about it, the only place you should see tats above the neck and below the wrist is either on pirate ship or in prison.

I thought you said that having served had made you view all women as sexually acceptable. Even the really trashy ones!

Son__I_am_Disappoint_by_SonIAmDisappoint

I'm older and wiser. And married.

• Like 2

sonsofgygax.JPG

Good effort from Raithe, there. And the ladies concerned, obviously.

Unless they are Raithe.

ew.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I give you the lovely Jaimie Alexander and win.

had to google her, and wow

article-0-1932399200000578-893_634x966.j

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Nice looking bike in the back

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I hate that dress.

I think it's a bad photo all round.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The lady Syph?

-Elwood Blues

Korean women are some of the most hideous creatures without makeup or surgery.

Depends on the woman, just like with all ethnicities.

I never heard of any other ethnicity where a husband may successfully sue the wife because she was ugly before surgery and then the kids turned out to be ugly.

Because everything you read on the internet HAS to be true.

My thoughts on how character powers and urgency could be implemented:

http://forums.obsidi...nse-of-urgency/

1hc8u8W.jpg

Since when was this the terrifying doll-child thread?

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues