KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

As much as I like ''fit girls'' I won't give thumbs up this time because I dislike women only doing leg exercises as much as men only doing upper body exercise. It just looks unbalanced and goofy.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

As much as I like ''fit girls'' I won't give thumbs up this time because I dislike women only doing leg exercises as much as men only doing upper body exercise. It just looks unbalanced and goofy.

Sweet, sweet imbalance.  :brows:

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

She looks like a failed experiment of a mad plastic surgeon. That kind of failed experiment that wanders dark alleys and strangles people with fishnets. 

You know, the great thing about having low standards is that you get to hook up with a bunch of hot chicks.

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

No way, that chick is blazing. No eye shadow or mascara and they get call failed experiments. Less makeup is so much better ..

Its got nothing to do with the lack of airbrush in her face, her facial proportions are creepy.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Okay, how about I go on a quest and gather a fresh random assortment from the depths of the internet to keep things moving on track...

tumblr_mq7mt3TFij1sx6bb6o1_500_zps242b94

tumblr_mic47bnEXk1r2wru3o1_500_zps781f41

tumblr_mp2j29CzRB1rnk1vao1_500_zps822fd9

tumblr_modvwaZjik1qzxxslo2_1280_zpsfc039

tumblr_mtwknfpxE01ssgtmio1_500_zpsbf4426

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Ink above the neckline just makes me feel queasy.

Ex had shoulder and neck tattoos, among others, and they worked for her quite well. But yes, generally I'd say I agree with you...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Ink above the neckline just makes me feel queasy.

It depends. I find that small tats(like stars and other symbols) work on the neck line if well done.

The tattoos that piss me off are those paragraphs of text. I find myself reading them instead of looking at the woman.

Also nipple tats are pretty gross, IMO.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands