Who the **** do you think are to ignore my posts to not even reply once in a day to my posts?

Prosper

What's going on.

Not sure.

I cam here late too.

But remember that thread in which Prosper was wondering if his online behaviour could affect his job prospects in an internet sensitive work environment? Seems he doesn't anymore...

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I hate it when people edit out their mad rants, feels like stumbling on a funny movie when it's end credits are already rolling down.

At least you are left the title of the movie ;)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I hate it when people edit out their mad rants, feels like stumbling on a funny movie when it's end credits are already rolling down.

At least you are left the title of the movie ;)

Sometimes all you truly really want are the things you can not have.

What would have been truly genius is if the the three posts had originally just said "redacted".

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

People are strange.

When you're a stranger

Faces look ugly

When you're alone

Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange

Faces come out of the rain

When you're strange

No one remembers your name

• Like 2

Since the original intent/topic of the post has been "redacted" and thus there's no purpose/debate to be gained, I think this thread can be closed.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts