What you did today

Rosbjerg

Well, if you want to take a stab at dream analysis, I woke up from one where I was leading a horde of Chaos Space Marines and plotting how to attack a Space Marine Fortress Monastery for some reason. Including vivid sequences of setting the initial sneak attack to disrupt defenses, involved aerial attacks,  and darkened corridors with blood spray and plenty of stabby-slashy melee moments.

"For some reason" You mean apart from being pure evil?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dammit United is getting hammered.

felt so good watching that. It's sad when your own team can't make you happy and instead you have to feel good about another team losing.

Felt good watching that and my team won today, so win win.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Stayed up way too late, then slept too much. Now tapping feet for Breaking Bad ... 30 minutes and counting...

Also ... it took a while, but Mr. Black now jumps up and sits on the toilet whenever he hears the shower running, meowing and trying to poke his nose in. I guess  he is a ... Peeping Tom! :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Going to watch Netflix then get some sleep. Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Had to show up to work early due to an appointment, and my client was a no-show. Phone's also been disconnected since Friday. So now I'm looking at the prospect of losing a bunch of billed hours from last week and also having to attempt to find the guy. ****. Apart from the financial sting, I also skipped watching the dexter finale, so I'm double incensed. :p

More seriously, though, been having motivational issues over the past few weeks and **** like this really gets under my skin. I mean, I'll happily help these people with their legal problems, but having to babysit them is a bit too much.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Had to show up to work early due to an appointment, and my client was a no-show. Phone's also been disconnected since Friday. So now I'm looking at the prospect of losing a bunch of billed hours from last week and also having to attempt to find the guy. ****. Apart from the financial sting, I also skipped watching the dexter finale, so I'm double incensed. :p

More seriously, though, been having motivational issues over the past few weeks and **** like this really gets under my skin. I mean, I'll happily help these people with their legal problems, but having to babysit them is a bit too much.

Nep if your clients were hot, Russian strippers would you mind babysitting them then?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Meh, can't sleep .....  good thing I'm going to be home tomorrow anyway.  :)

Where are you at the moment if you aren't at home kgambit?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I meant it's a good thing I don't have to leave the house tomorrow to go anywhere ....

Hey it was 4 am and I'm running on an empty tank with no caffeine, lucidity isn't a priority atm.  LOL

• Like 1

Nep if your clients were hot, Russian strippers would you mind babysitting them then?

Some of them are. Yes, I do mind.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I meant it's a good thing I don't have to leave the house tomorrow to go anywhere ....

Hey it was 4 am and I'm running on an empty tank with no caffeine, lucidity isn't a priority atm.  LOL

Ahhh, okay I see what you mean :)

John Milton 

I have no idea why, but the cat has been wandering about and going into bouts of loud yowling off and on since about 5am.... >_<

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I have no idea why, but the cat has been wandering about and going into bouts of loud yowling off and on since about 5am.... >_<

She's in heat?

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Can't edit my previous post, so...

Just came back from the doctor who told me that I've got an inflammation in the iris and that I had to see an opthamologist tomorrow, my eye looks like ****, feels like **** and I can't see properly unless I close it since it's my dominant eye. I don't care much about eczema that causing hair loss, but my eyesight?

**** being scared ****less by doctors, it's MY EYES! :<

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Did not get an apartment today. Someone else beat me to it.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Got the horn.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

She's in heat?

Got the horn.

Well he got de-balled a couple of years back. He peed on two beds, so that Christmas week we took him to the vets and he got the snip. That's what you call a serious Christmas present..  :shifty:

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Then it's clearly revenge. ;)

Or a neighbour has a cat in heat?

Is he an indoors cat or outdoors one?

In that case I can tell you why he's yowling. He's just realised his balls aren't coming back.

He's like "Ay! Mother****er done stole my balls better give them back now! This **** ain't funny! Hey! ****er. You were there. I saw you there. Where the **** are my balls?"

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

In that case I can tell you why he's yowling. He's just realised his balls aren't coming back.

He's like "Ay! Mother****er done stole my balls better give them back now! This **** ain't funny! Hey! ****er. You were there. I saw you there. Where the **** are my balls?"

And in that case, the howling isn't going to end anytime soon.  Because, damn, those were his ****ing balls and some things just aren't easily forgotten.  :)

• Like 1