Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

I kind of feel like Keyrock is RPing Lady Crimson in The Secret World.

I'm doing a poor job because I haven't gotten a single kitteh yet.  :lol:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

All games should have purring panthers to keep one company, carry your extra item trash, and to summon skeletons for you.

TL2-00012.jpg

TL2-00011.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I finally settled on a party and it only took me a bit over an hour.  :p

ujtBswI.jpg

I went with Hunter for my main melee damage dealing class because I really like the sound of the Marauder's (what Hunters upgrade to) Harpoon ability, which can pull distant enemies into melee range (suck on that archers and mages).  Defender for, well, defense in melee.  Shaman as one caster because they're quite hardy physically for a mage, are decent at melee, and because they can grand master in arcane disciline, giving them high resistances to magic (they're really more a hybrid class than a pure caster).  Freemage because they can Time Stop when they upgrade to Archmage, and beause Free Mage covers all the areas of magic my Shaman can't use.  The best part:  No elves.  :brows:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've had "harpooning" melee-class abilities in other games. It  can be wickedly fun. :lol:

Is Shaman the healer class? I wonder if you could play with all mages...used to go 3 mage/Liches+1healer in the later M&M's. X might be a little too difficult (for me) to do something like that tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've had "harpooning" melee-class abilities in other games. It  can be wickedly fun. :lol:

Is Shaman the healer class? I wonder if you could play with all mages...used to go 3 mage/Liches+1healer in the later M&M's. X might be a little too difficult (for me) to do something like that tho.

No, Shamans have access to all the elemental magics:  Air, Water, Fire, and Earth.  Light magic covers healing.  My Freemage is there to take care of that (Freemage, I believe, is the only class that has access to every single sphere of magic).  I'm sure you could pull off an all mage party, particularly if one or two of the characters were the more hybrid classes, like Shaman or Runemage.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Well technically Earth magic also has healing effects, for example remove poison is there, and regenerate, which heals whole party over time of a couple of turns is also there. I suspect that water magic might have some healing spell too, if they are somewhat sharing spells with HoM&M 6

light magic has a burst healing, probably some mass effect at higher levels too

Edited by Darkpriest
  • Like 1

Well technically Earth magic also has healing effects, for example remove poison is there, and regenerate, which heals whole party over time of a couple of turns is also there. I suspect that water magic might have some healing spell too, if they are somewhat sharing spells with HoM&M 6

light magic has a burst healing, probably some mass effect at higher levels too

You're right, I forgot about regenerate.  If I remember correctly, Light magic tends to have more "powerful" or at leat instantaneous healing.  Light magic is essentially cleric type spells while Earth magic is more ranger/druid type spells, if I were to make a cmparison to D&D.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

ARRRRRR!!! I'm a pirate! Well, at least the pants and hat. Sadly no eyepatch or parrot...but it's still cool!

NWO-0206a.jpg

...but the grates kinda mess with the peg-leg. ;)

NWO-0204.jpg

I got the axe weapon augment from the CtA event:

sLN4Nuw.jpg

Why include a top spike on an axe if it doesn't extend past the axe head?  

Anyway, I'm done with the event.  i don't care about brutal enchantments and no other rewards interest me.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Why wear a tie if you can't blow your nose with it?

You can, and I have.

Besides, the analogy fails because a tie is a fashion item, its sole purpose is aesthetic.  A greataxe is a weapon, its purpose is functional.  That top spike serves no function because i's too short.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

ARRRRRR!!! I'm a pirate! Well, at least the pants and hat. Sadly no eyepatch or parrot...but it's still cool!

NWO-0206a.jpg

Was Muenster Monster also somehow responsible for this?

Monster-mi2.png

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I think that little guy behind her is trying to steal that wooden leg  :cat:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

So are you a toy car racing around a bookshelf whilst trying to avoid the evil power drill?