Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

Haha...that's cool.

I hear you can play Neverwinter with a controller if you use xpadder. I wonder if I could get hubby to play it. *thinks a moment* Probably not.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I ended up dropping supports altogether on my last game. My initial one died and without an immediate replacement I just went with the flow. Got so used to it, that there was no incentive to train one up. With tactical rigging, it makes sense to just give the medkit to the sniper, who can't really use anything but a scope anyway.

That said, not saying that I wouldn't use one in a new game. For the first few months, I absolutely want the smoke grenade. But the late game devolves into simple massing of firepower, so the niche disappears.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Sadly perhaps, training roulette probably marginalises supports even more since without the medic abilities, it's pot luck whether you get enough offensive abilities to compensate (which is to say, bullet swarm). But in any event, I found I didn't particularly need the triple medkit, and it's a bit of a chicken and egg situation. Taking another assault (which is probably the closest to support tactically) often means you have both the defensive capability and raw firepower to not take damage in the first place. Most missions end with no damage taken at all, and that's with conventional tactics instead of cheap sniper camping (I restrict myself to one sniper per mission these days).

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

agye.jpg

my tragic hero. even though I have 3 cans of food and some dry milk I've yet to find a can opener or a single source of water. I'll probably die of thirst again... my char fainted a couple of times already

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

agye.jpg

my tragic hero. even though I have 3 cans of food and some dry milk I've yet to find a can opener or a single source of water. I'll probably die of thirst again... my char fainted a couple of times already

How well does this run?  I realize it's early in optimization, but wanted to check.  Also, what are you computer specs if you don't mind.

my PC is pretty mediocre. core i3 something something, 8 GB RAM and a GTX 550Ti with 1 GB VRAM. 

in-game settings are all "high/highest" for rendering/models/textures/shadows and "off" for everything effects related and stuff like AA or VSync. game runs at 20 FPS on average. sometimes dropping to 15, but usually in lower 20s

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

is that The Last Remnant?

Yes.  Right at the beginning of the game.

I've got my Yoko screenshot for Rehearsals & Returns.

attachicon.gifYoko more harm than good.jpg

I tried to close the popup window for the picture by clicking on the "x" in the upper right hand corner of the window in your picture.  :facepalm:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Racing on "ice" is slippery fun!

NWO-0176.jpg

NWO-0177.jpg

Sweet!  How does it work?  Is it like a Mario Kart deal?  Are there power ups?  Is there a blue shell?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Nah, it's simple stuff - just run the course basically. Can do on foot or on mount. Ice makes you slide uncontrollably sometimes so it's tough to hit the markers. Really funny to see someone do it on a pig mount. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts