The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

Good god. Was that a petrol pump in the last gif?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Good god. Was that a petrol pump in the last gif?

Hey, if the stuff is liquid it can be used for cleaning, right?

Well, I know my grandfather used it for cleaning his uniform in the desert. But I can understand not wanting an old lady spraying it around a petrol station. :)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Your grandfather was a wise man! I too love washing with pure gasoline, forget all those weak laundry detergents, when I fill my washing machine with high octane racing fuel even the dirtiest colored laundry comes out shining white.
As a bonus the intensive pleasant smell repels bugs, cures stuffed noses and makes me feel reeeally relaxed all day long.  :yes:

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Man, one would've thought there'd be "No smoking" signs at gas stations. :shrugz:

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

it's not the cigarette but static electricity generated by her sweater.

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Yeah, you don't want to start the pump then get in and of your car - very easy to build up static electricity and ignite fumes.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Ah, well, says cigarette in the title of the video so I'll blame that. Would explain her pulling her jumper though, could've been clingy from static.

I still would'nt have been surprised at a cigarette though, because, y'know - people. :)

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Despite what the movies like to show, it's pretty hard to ignite gasoline/fumes with a lit cigarette. Which isn't to say it's impossible or that one should feel free to smoke around gas pumps and such - only that it's not very likely to occur.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Relit cigarettes does have a tendency to turn beards into ash though. My beard more precisely. My beard thanks me for quitting.

• Like 1

Hehehe, it sounds about right, it's similar words in Swedish. :D

Edited by Azdeus

Man, one would've thought there'd be "No smoking" signs at gas stations. :shrugz:

I am temperamentally inclined to obey signs. Which I sometimes think I take too far. But nevertheless I am amazed by how often I see people ignoring safety signs. It's as if they think not being blown up and/or killing other people is too 'square.'

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Jerker is an timehonoured Swedish name, the common four letter word for promiscous woman means The end/An end or "out of".

146141037_0ad55c4211_z.jpg?zz=1

Or why not;

205930006_4704c3f777.jpg

• Like 3

Cats on anesthetics.

IbL1TIX.gif

If you can imagine a pig doing precisely these moves, you can imagine me drunk.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues