Portal, KotOR2, Alan Wake + DLC, Spec Ops The Line and XCom: Enemy Unknown + DLC are still available.

Is Spec Ops: The Line the one set in the desert city?  That one actually looked pretty interesting, I'll take it if no one else is interested.

It seems rather good. I haven't gotten far but it has an Apocalypse Now feeling to it - a sandy Apocalypse Now feeling.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I would be interested in the following (if still available);

Mark of the Ninja

Bastion

Limbo

XCom + DLC

As for offerings to other people, I don't got a lot (how the hell do you guys end up with so many double copies anyway?);

* Poker Night at the inventory

and 2 -10% off coupons;

Toki Tori 2+ (valid till july 2014) and Shadow Warrior (valid till september 26, so this one you have to be fast if you want it).

Feel free to take them off my hands :)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Humble Bundles have frequently overlapping titles, so I imagine that's the most common source. Technically, according to their terms, you're not meant to split up the bundle, but that's obviously difficult to enforce. Sometimes multiple titles are attached to a single key however, for example the recent Paradox bundle had one key that redeemed both Crusader Kings 2 and Magicka, so those couldn't be split (and I already had CK2, so the copy would vanish into dust if I redeemed the key to get Magicka).

The other reason I guess would be getting multi-packs of games, which is often done for multiplayer-oriented games, and which are typically priced at four for the price of three. So any reasonable person wanting to buy three copies would get a spare one. Less reasonable people like myself might also buy the multipack for the sake of the bargain, as irrational as it may be.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Mark of the Ninja

Bastion

Limbo

XCom + DLC

As for offerings to other people, I don't got a lot (how the hell do you guys end up with so many double copies anyway?);

and 2 -10% off coupons;

Toki Tori 2+ (valid till july 2014) and Shadow Warrior (valid till september 26, so this one you have to be fast if you want it).

I'll give you a Limbo key for Steam, check you inbox in a minute.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Portal, KotOR2, Alan Wake + DLC, Spec Ops The Line and XCom: Enemy Unknown + DLC are still available.

Is Spec Ops: The Line the one set in the desert city?  That one actually looked pretty interesting, I'll take it if no one else is interested.

You've got a game.

Mark of the Ninja

Bastion

Limbo

XCom + DLC

and 2 -10% off coupons;

Sorry, Oner already got the XCom copy.

for example the recent Paradox bundle had one key that redeemed both Crusader Kings 2 and Magicka, so those couldn't be split (and I already had CK2, so the copy would vanish into dust if I redeemed the key to get Magicka).

Wouldn't you just get a CK2 to give away?

When I bought Poker Night 2 I got a free Poker Night, wich I already had (and not from Steam, but Telltale gave Steam copies then for the TF2 items), so the PN1 has been in my inventory since to give away, with no-one wanting it so far...

And yeah, know the 4-packs... but... some of the titles mentioned (KOTOR, Spec Ops, AP, X-com) don't have that. Nor bundles. I suppose Bendu confuses me most xD 

I'll give you a Limbo key for Steam, check you inbox in a minute.

And an in-thread thank you as well.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

for example the recent Paradox bundle had one key that redeemed both Crusader Kings 2 and Magicka, so those couldn't be split (and I already had CK2, so the copy would vanish into dust if I redeemed the key to get Magicka).

Wouldn't you just get a CK2 to give away?

When I bought Poker Night 2 I got a free Poker Night, wich I already had (and not from Steam, but Telltale gave Steam copies then for the TF2 items), so the PN1 has been in my inventory since to give away, with no-one wanting it so far...

Only some games will specifically give you an extra copy if you already own it. Most games will just disappear.

Mark of the Ninja

Bastion

Limbo

XCom + DLC

and 2 -10% off coupons;

Check your PM for Mark of the Ninja.

Can I have Shadow Warrior?

Edited by Fighter

Thank you very much and done.

Guess really no-one wants Poker Night? It has Max! And TF2 items! :p

^

Thank you very much and done.

Guess really no-one wants Poker Night? It has Max! And TF2 items! :p

Anyone who might have wanted it probably got it in the Telltale bundle

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Mark of the Ninja

Bastion

Limbo

XCom + DLC

and 2 -10% off coupons;

I wouldn't mind taking Toki Tori 2.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

No surprise here.  Valve's own custom Linux distro built around Steam is something I fully expected.  That's step 2 toward SteamBox (step 1 was getting Steam to work with Linux in the first place).  It makes perfect sense.  Part of what makes Linux hard to work with sometimes is that there are a bajillion different distros out there and they may be running on different versions of the Linux kernel, Mesa, Glibc, Xorg, etc.  Usually it doesn't make much difference, but sometimes it does.  By putting out their own distro, they have full control over package versions.  Before they just adhered to Ubuntu 12.04 since that's the most popular distro and the latest LTS release of it, but this way they fully control what package versions their distro uses, not Canonical.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've been living in belief that graphics card drivers for linux are more or less horrible, is that true?

I do really hope linux will become better game platform, Windows 8 and the whole modern UI horror has made me actually think about changing to linux sometime in the future.

Edited by Slinky

I wonder if they'll make you check in every two weeks with that too. Why not make the whole computer a brick if I don't check in?

I only ask for one bloody thing.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I've been living in belief that graphics card drivers for linux are more or less horrible, is that true?

I do really hope linux will become better game platform, Windows 8 and the whole modern UI horror has made me actually think about changing to linux sometime in the future.

Word is that Valve has been working with nvidia to improve drivers.

Anyway, this is one of the things I've been waiting on before doing my next build. I hate buying operating systems just for the DX version. Hopefully this'll get more to transition to OpenGL.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No.

Both nVidia and AMD drivers have extremely similar performance across both Windows and Linux.  I know nVidia stated in the past that their drivers are 90% or more identical across OSs.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks