RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS!

LadyCrimson

What is too much?

Just a question raised by the Carmageddon developers. Is there a limit to bad taste.

I say bring'em on, lets grind the little buggers into a red paste :w00t:

Looks like it's a line they wont cross though.

Slow children, 100 points each.

Anyway, they are not bounded by game ratings. they can add gore levels to the game and the problem will be solved. Its not like Carmageddon's target audience is 13 year boys or nuns.

Edited by Cultist

MzpydUh.gif

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

New Deus Ex rumors at Gamebanshee:

http://gamebanshee.com/news/110885-deus-ex-the-fall-domains-registered-by-square-enix.html

After spotting some domain registrations that likely indicate that "Deus Ex: Human Defiance" is the title of the Deus Ex Movie internet sleuth Superannuation is at it again, and this time he spotted some mysterious "Deus Ex: The Fall" domains registered, which he then goes on to speculate might actually be the Deus Ex: Human Revolution successor.

At this point there's really little to discuss, as we don't know exactly
what these domains have been registered for, so I'll go on and say that
"The Fall" is a marginally more interesting subtitle than "Human
Defiance".

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Actually the new TMNT cartoon that is on is to blame, they are using some ugly CGI. They work better as actual cartoons, or even the rubber costumes form the movies!

They do not look like that in the cartoon! They went for the really cartoony in that one, this looks like they're aiming for 'realism'! You sure those aren't for the new movie?

This is what I mean:

TMNT_brandsplash_712.jpg

I don't think it looks good, although not as bad as that game one.

Upcoming Turtles movie will have Megan Fox as April. Yeah.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

if a modern game could actually accomplish what soul reaver accomplished back in the ps1 days it would be awesome

a mashup of a platformer and dark souls = teh awesomesauceness

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

if a modern game could actually accomplish what soul reaver accomplished back in the ps1 days it would be awesome

Likely going to be a Darksiders clone but with better story.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Likely going to be a Darksiders clone but with better story.

and i puked in my mouth a little

darksiders was just awful :( 

though to be fair, i gave up on it after only about 2 hours, maybe it gets better? (doubt it...)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I couldn't stand Soul Reaver or the various lock on bull**** combat games that were so prevalent on consoles. Darksiders 2 reminded me a lot of it. I wouldn't mind them so much if they had a little more depth to them like Dark Souls or DmC, but they always seemed like button mashers where timing wasn't required so much. I'm also a bit bitter about them because the adoption of that combat gameplay ruined many a platformer and action adventure game for me.

Joe Got Game's developers are "aligning themselves with the latest technological trends, and [hope] to bring an immersive gaming environment to both tablet and PC players,"

Aligning, trends, immersive, tablet? No thanks. Edited by AwesomeOcelot

i miss the old old old EA, but not enough to crowdfund a multiplayer iphone app

I couldn't stand Soul Reaver or the various lock on bull**** combat games that were so prevalent on consoles. Darksiders 2 reminded me a lot of it. I wouldn't mind them so much if they had a little more depth to them like Dark Souls or DmC, but they always seemed like button mashers where timing wasn't required so much. I'm also a bit bitter about them because the adoption of that combat gameplay ruined many a platformer and action adventure game for me.

i kind of remember soul reaver being a bit of a standout though?  I didnt have any other games like that on the playstation 1, but maybe i just was living in a cave?

Joe Got Game's developers are "aligning themselves with the latest technological trends, and [hope] to bring an immersive gaming environment to both tablet and PC players,"

Aligning, trends, immersive, tablet? No thanks.

DmC has no depth.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Aligning, trends, immersive, tablet? No thanks.

DmC has no depth.

And that's not true at all.

I don't think it looks good, although not as bad as that game one.

To each his own I guess, I have no problem with that image, and the cartoon looks good. Plus, as far as I know, it's the first TMNT adaptation to give each turtle its own build to differentiate them from each other aside from the differently-colored masks.

^Wasnt that the point of the different weapons?

The cartoon looks fine to me. Different, but fine. They just better never touch Scooby Doo.

Uh...Scooby Doo has a ton of different versions.  There is actually a channel on my kid's lineup that plays it all day long, and the newer stuff is pretty weird.