What are you playing now?

Gorth

Playing PS:T for the second time, it's been about three years so the fine details have been washed away but I remember most of the important stuff, wish I could go amnesiac for a while and enjoy it as a blank slate again, oh well, going to pump wisdom and see what I missed :)

• Like 1

Just started playing VTM:B with The Clan mods, first time playing it with any modifications. It hasn't aged badly.

Weird, that's what I was going to say.

Are you stealing my thoughts?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Just started playing VTM:B with The Clan mods, first time playing it with any modifications. It hasn't aged badly.

Just remember the mandatory mods/fixes. I have a game in progress, that I pick up for an hour or so every now and then. Probably not so much to discover anything "new" as just to enjoy the music and the visuals. It may be low res (no widescreen mod installed), but damn the artwork, audio and visual, is still impressive.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Playing each new Slender map that gets released, and each time, I get 50-75% of the objects before the Slender Man gets me. Still, this game can nag you to complete it quite easily, even though it scares me each time I play.

After that, Inquisitor, The Doom II RPG, Spec Ops: The Line, Borderlands, and Morrowind.

I'm currently "playing" with the character skill tree calculators for Borderlands2. Only 46 points to work with! Have become too used to the extra points from the BL1 DLC's. Not .... enough! ;) I'm liking the trees, however, even if I can't get to/reach everything I might want, heh. The characters feels a bit more cross-balanced, yet with each still having their own unique flair too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Playing each new Slender map that gets released, and each time, I get 50-75% of the objects before the Slender Man gets me. Still, this game can nag you to complete it quite easily, even though it scares me each time I play.

After that, Inquisitor, The Doom II RPG, Spec Ops: The Line, Borderlands, and Morrowind.

Those new maps are not affiliated with Slender. They are a seperate product which Parsec Productions have publicly distanced themselves from, made by different people who just copied over the entire project.

Not saying you can't enjoy them of course, just makin' it clear on behalf of Agent Parsec who really doesn't enjoy being associated with the subpar Slenderman's Shadows maps.

Resonance. A new adventure from the same guys that gave us Gemini Rue. Judging by my score I'm half way through and so far I like it a lot.

After that I have to give Discworld: Noir and Botanicula a spin. Then I have see if I missed any more really good adventures and get a hold of them... Since adventure gaming went rogue from the whole industry I'm sort out of the loop as to what is good and what's not worth my time.

The last few I played were Grey matter, Book of Unwritten Tales and Gemini Rue and I was quite happy with all of them.

Then there is BG:EE coming up, uh....

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

So that's where all those strange thoughts and urges were coming from. Was beginning to worry.

Just remember the mandatory mods/fixes. I have a game in progress, that I pick up for an hour or so every now and then. Probably not so much to discover anything "new" as just to enjoy the music and the visuals. It may be low res (no widescreen mod installed), but damn the artwork, audio and visual, is still impressive.

Pretty sure the clan mod includes them, because it included a bunch of things.

Some very good(restored content), some odd(achievements) and some very bad. Like changing the music, not impressed.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Making my way through Darksiders 2, about 14 hours on my save and having fun. Letting Sleeping Dogs sit for a bit while I finish some other stuff up. Playing some Guild Wars 2 which is going alright, level 21 (realize I'm far behind a lot of people here), and I told myself I would not play the Path of Exile beta anymore until they went Open Beta (so I wouldn't have to worry about my characters getting wiped), but for some reason I keep playing different characters checking out the different paths on the passive skill tree.

Awaiting Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 for some good MP action for sure. Really excited about next week!

Playing PS:T for the second time, it's been about three years so the fine details have been washed away but I remember most of the important stuff, wish I could go amnesiac for a while and enjoy it as a blank slate again, oh well, going to pump wisdom and see what I missed :)

Same here. Playing it with some mods, HD resolution and other minor things. I have high INT, CHA and WIS. Companions do most of the battling. I have 2 characters recruited so far, on my way to receuit yet another character after I complete 3-4 sidequests.

What do you mean HD resolution? Are you referring to the widescreen mod and playing in your native resolution?

Playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron makes me wish for a Transformers RPG. Customizing your robot, scanning vehicle forms, joining the Autobots or Decepticons, moving your way up through regular Transformer to things like Transmetals or something. Earning a second vehicle form, the ability to shoot out little Transformers like Soundwave, or to join and become a bigger transformer, that kind of thing.

That'd be pretty fun.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been playing the latest battlefield 3 update called armoured kill. I'm loving it so far. The maps are massive, the gameplay feels very different because of the nessesity and volume of vehicles and a lot of the equipment that I'd let collect dust I'm now finding more use for. Also, the jets finally have enough space that I don't feel like I'm trapped inside a glass box, it's great.

Edited by Serrano

Currently struggling through Assassin's creed: boringhood.

If you're trying to capture a lot of territory and stores ect because you think it will impact the plot then stop right now, it has no effect on the story whatsoever.

Getting a high synchronization to unlock hidden memories involves a lot of repetitive crap. And then it turns out those hidden memories are just two minutes of inane soap opera drama.

It's not like the plot could be saved after the AC2 nonsense, and they even managed to make it worse. I shudder to think there are still two games after.

Last good game released by Ubisoft is still Prince of Persia, and I bet that one didn't have a 300+ development team.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Currently struggling through Assassin's creed: boringhood.

If you're trying to capture a lot of territory and stores ect because you think it will impact the plot then stop right now, it has no effect on the story whatsoever.

Getting a high synchronization to unlock hidden memories involves a lot of repetitive crap. And then it turns out those hidden memories are just two minutes of inane soap opera drama.

It's not like the plot could be saved after the AC2 nonsense, and they even managed to make it worse. I shudder to think there are still two games after.

Last good game released by Ubisoft is still Prince of Persia, and I bet that one didn't have a 300+ development team.

Rayman Origins is a great platformer.

Is anyone playing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die? I'm reading its been horribly ported

Is anyone playing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die? I'm reading its been horribly ported

It's a pretty straightforward port from console.

Poor partly customizable controls and no in-game graphic options.

I suppose the graphics may be considered sub-standard with locked 30 fps and whatnot but with ports that's a given.

Is it true that Bioware isn't working on any single player RPG? All I see on their site are some crappy multiplayer projects and C&C of all things

EA stopped to produce singleplayer games

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

In other words, they will be producing crap singleplayer mode in multiplayer oriented game, because instead putting more resources into making an awesome story/player/world driven game, they will be putting these resources into implementing ****ty multiplayer mode no one will be playing anyway... Take Dead Space 2 as an example for all ****ty multiplayer games with singleplayer mode bundled...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Is it true that Bioware isn't working on any single player RPG? All I see on their site are some crappy multiplayer projects and C&C of all things

No. They've announced nothing, so I'm assuming that whatever they're working on is going to be "next gen".

And that they've extended their production cycles, since it's been about as long from DA 2's release, as there was between the release of that game and its predecessor. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I got to watch the first 20 minutes or so of Borderlands, before they yanked the videos off YT. Heh. Looks awesome. Must be some Gamestop employee who opened his copy a bit early, haha. First couple print reviews I heard about were over 9 (GamesMaster, GameInformer), and IGN just gave it a 9.

Now, I don't rely much too much on reviews for my own personal perception, but it's nice to see that critic-wise, it may end up doing better than the first one. Maybe. Anyway, the gameplay I saw looked fun, and I'm encouraged by IGN saying that the car/driving parts of the game still weren't that big a part of the game. The driving stuff was my least fave part of BL1.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts