What are you playing now?

Every single time I play Deus Ex Human Revolution, I miss out on that quest titled "Talion A.D.". There's no marker on my map about where to go, and I search all through the sewers and can't find anyone by the name of the guy I'm supposed to be looking for. So friggin' frustrating.

http://deusex.wikia....iki/Talion_A.D.

Yeah, I've read multiple walk-throughs, but the thing is it seems like I needed to do the other sidequest first (that takes place in the same are). And since I didn't, it seems that one is glitched.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just fought a random golem in DD for the first time. Hella fun, and took 30ish minutes to defeat. I love the diffeent ways to defeat monsters in the game.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Bought Warlock... no 75%, so had to be happy with 50%

Big first testing tomorrow... first some TSLRCM stuff to finish off...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Finished the main storyline of Skyrim. Hm, haven't done the Civil War or the Dark Brotherhood yet.. Not sure if I can really be bothered to do them now. Generally entertaining and certainly plowed a fair few hours into it to get to that point, but it was beginning to hit a certain tired zone. Also, sneak + archery was a serious killer combo, and having pretty much maxed out sneak, archery, light armor and one-handed (and having the nightingale blade and that daedric quest dagger...) it was getting a wee bit silly. Then of course if you go back and try to start using destruction to improve the skill, most of the enemies you find to use it on are now too high level so you end up chugging time trying to chip their health down.

The premise of the Mages Guild story was interesting, but fell through in the shortness. One moment I've just joined the guild, next moment I'm the Archmage..

I think the Companions slightly glitched, after curing the lycanthropy I went back and found Skjor alive and well and handing out sidequests...

And I still can't get over just how many damn characters are voiced by Claudia Christian. Every time I wander into a new city/locale and find yet another npc with her voice..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The premise of the Mages Guild story was interesting, but fell through in the shortness. One moment I've just joined the guild, next moment I'm the Archmage..

I think the Companions slightly glitched, after curing the lycanthropy I went back and found Skjor alive and well and handing out sidequests...

Yeah Bethesda's insistence on making you head of every guild is getting old, as for Skjor, at least you didn't find his dead body out in the wilderness...sliding around on his back, fighting a bear :lol:

Yeah Bethesda's insistence on making you head of every guild is getting old, as for Skjor, at least you didn't find his dead body out in the wilderness...sliding around on his back, fighting a bear :lol:

It was cute in Oblivion but now it's getting old, I gots better things to do than run a guild. I kind of like the Thief Guild better because of that.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Got some hours into Uncharted 3. It's the best-looking game I've played, but it's so amazingly on rails in every conceivable way it's almost painful.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Got some hours into Uncharted 3. It's the best-looking game I've played, but it's so amazingly on rails in every conceivable way it's almost painful.

Just wait for it... it gets more scatterbrained and stupid.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just wait for it... it gets more scatterbrained and stupid.

I've played the second one, I think my expectations plotwise are pretty much properly calibrated... :D

Uncharted 3 sucked, I liked the 2nd one better

2nd had probably the most bore'nnoying boss fight I remember having to deal with.

Not being on rails perhaps? :p

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I don't get it. What the **** do people expect from a game like Uncharted that they complain about it being on rails.

Same graphical and animation quality in a game that presents me with at least a Bioware style illusion of choice? :)

I point to the Eurogamer review of the game for a more thorough look into the complaints I share, some cases of the developers failing to telegraph The One Way result in accidental puzzles that beat any of those actually in the game. + the fact that I'm playing on the easiest difficulty level or something and I need to shoot everybody several times with an assault rifle, ffs.I can only imagine how absurd that gets on regular. :p

Tiring of Diablo 3 and Civ V, so I grabbed Crusader Kings II. Haven't gotten around to it as of yet, but that'll be what I'm playing for the next week

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't get it. What the **** do people expect from a game like Uncharted that they complain about it being on rails.

I don't mind the "On rails" bit myself. But I would like it if the game actually made some modicum of sense in terms of the progression from level to level instead of "I'm magically here now!"

There's a pretty definitive point near the 2/3rds mark where it feels like they just ran out of money or something, and just said "Ok, We've got these four levels, and some sand physics made, find a way to stick em in and connect them via cutscene!" so Drake magically is on a boat... then at an airport, then in the desert.

And it would have been nice if they mixed things up a bit. Having every single thing that Drake is hopping around on start instantly falling apart as he moves across it just gets.... boring. It seems like no matter what drake does, every single time he gets on ANY slice of transportation, he's going to have to make a harrowing escape from it so that he doesn't get killed in the crash/sinking/roll/ejection.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Eurogamer reivew? oh god. That wasn't even a review, that was a failed attempt at an introspective of the whole series not just the last game.

And Calax i fail to see your point about not sense in terms of progression. Yes the levels were made before the story but they are connected just fine in the end.

And again i disagree, the best parts of the action are these sequences and i expect the game to have them. So more of them, the better. Different transports more fun. It's the same for action adventure movies.

And Morgoth, you're right as always.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

And Morgoth, you're right as always.

Heh, that's funny one :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma. Basically taking my time with it - one of the few games where I've actually enjoyed just traveling around. Its not a perfect game by any means, but I certainly am enjoying what it does well.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma. Basically taking my time with it - one of the few games where I've actually enjoyed just traveling around. Its not a perfect game by any means, but I certainly am enjoying what it does well.

I have been putting in some time with Dragon's Dogma as well. I think I'm currently level 26 at the moment, with starting as a fighter and moving into a magic archer. I think I'll try something else next, but really enjoying the game. I will say that I do enjoying traveling throughout the map more than other games in the same genre like Skyrim, generally due to the possibility of being far away from an encampment or castle and going into the night time where the game gets progressively more difficult due to more enemies coming at you. It just brings a little more tension to the game and fun to the traveling aspect of the game. But overall, really enjoying it so far. What classes are you using?