RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

So, I'm watching the VGA's.

It's already again, the stupidest thing humankind has ever thought of.

I followed the GAF thread and from what I read, that was bad enough. I can't imagine actually watching it.

Never played any of the C&C games, so meh. Sounds like they're really just slapping the Bioware label on the game.

Generals was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. especially in multiplayer. I doubt Bioware could make a good sequel

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The. Greatest. Kill. Ever.

That was simply hilarious.

That was awesome! That guy is my hero.

That was absolutely awesome...

I do wonder how many times he tried and failed though...Great theme music on this though...

and his comments...

Love it when a plan comes together.

I do wonder how many times he tried and failed though

The extended version shows that entire life. He tries it again later and fails. He misses the shot, but makes it back in the plane.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Generals was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. especially in multiplayer. I doubt Bioware could make a good sequel

I don't see why not, it's a totally new studio made of people who are probably good at the genre. That said, I'm not sure I see the benefit of developing under the BioWare label, it seems like they're diluting its brand that way.

Portal 2 got best DLC.

:(

Coz it's free, and that's all what gamers really care about.

Holy cow they got giant worms in it - how original!

Thresher Maws have been in since ME1, so you are a bit late to the party.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

After playing Uncharted 2 I'm actually kind of looking forward to see Naughty Dog's take on the post-apocalyptic/zombie outbreak thing.. they made the only title this generation which I feel I can call "cinematic experience" without insulting it. It also made me much less impressed with BioWare's trailer, since their cinematic setpieces pale in comparison.. Mass Effect 3 could still be a good game, but that didn't exactly show its strong side.

Wasn't it in ME2? Can't remember them in the first game.

Anyway, I think it's a good idea to battle the big shizzle with other big shizzle instead of shepard going solo on it, etc. which I somehow had expected.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Ray Muzyka interview about Generals 2

Bioware + AAA strategy + PC exclusive = Day1 purchase

BioWare in name only. I wonder if gay/lesbian romances are in.

Doesn't matter. It's a Bioware studio now, so they gotta keep up with the quality, otherwise it will only spoil Bio Edmontons repuation.

Do you mean their reputation before or after Dragon Age 2? If after, then I wouldn't expect much from their games...

Hate the living, love the dead.

Wasn't it in ME2? Can't remember them in the first game.

Anyway, I think it's a good idea to battle the big shizzle with other big shizzle instead of shepard going solo on it, etc. which I somehow had expected.

They've had "sand worms" in both games I think.

Hate the living, love the dead.