RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Your right to sell on a computer game is exactly the same as your right to sell on a dvd or paperback after you've had your full enjoyment, I really dislike attempts to turn personal entertainment into a rental service.

Having said that, I can understand why developers would be worried by these massive superstores getting in on the act, that isn't quite the same as personal sales or your typical second hand games dealership.

I like the idea of games you don't want to sell, I'd never sell my copies of New Vegas, Skyrim or any other decent RPG for that matter...if I had a choice that is, yay Steamworks :lol:

New Humble Indie Bundle. Honestly looks like one of the best ones yet. If not the best one.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

The developers voted to support the Red Cross this time instead of EFF.

Super Meat Boy

Shank

Jamestown

Bit.Trip Runner

NightSky

Above average bonus:

Cave Story+

Gratuitous Space Battles

Only game out of those I already have is Super Meat Boy. Only one I'm not interested in is Bit.Trip Runner. So YAY.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

New Humble Indie Bundle. Honestly looks like one of the best ones yet. If not the best one.

Wait so I missed the Introversion bundle?

That's the whole problem of the 'sales' approach - expecting everybody to check your offers every week.

And now the only option is to buy it for one euro from people that gave a cent for it.

They have an option to be signed up for e-mail notifications.

Edit: And just received my notification. 2 minutes after posting this.

Super Meat Boy

Shank

Jamestown

Bit.Trip Runner

NightSky

Above average bonus:

Cave Story+

Gratuitous Space Battles

Only game out of those I already have is Super Meat Boy. Only one I'm not interested in is Bit.Trip Runner. So YAY.

Bought the bundle. I wonder if one of the previous bundles later added Portal to it? It's showing in my Steam library. Can't remember ever having purchased it. Still got a bunch of games to try out from the previous bundle, like Dungeons of Dredmor and Darwinia.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Bought the bundle. I wonder if one of the previous bundles later added Portal to it? It's showing in my Steam library.

None of the bundles did. Valve offered Portal free on at least one occasion. You might have gotten it then.

We have some X fans, right?

Albion Prelude, which appears to be an expansion to Terran Conflict, is out now. I never finished Terran Conflict. :thumbsup:

Bought the King's Bounty games, hopefully they're good.

There's hope, and then there's also reality...

Ah, so they're great, then. :thumbsup:

They're awesome, actually.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

[Perception] I sense Morgoth does not like King's Bounty.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra