What are you playing now?

Finally finished Planescape Torment today. I think I got the "best" ending but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if PS:T really requires spoiler tags anymore...

[spoiler]Best ending: You go to hell[/spoiler]

:)

Ah thanks for that. I'll probably still use spoiler tags for Torment since I have been surprisingly spoiler free for it myself.

And, yep that's the ending I got. Good to know.

Great game.

Best ending is when you open the sphere. It changes nothing in the ending itself but is very meaningful for the story.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Finally finished Planescape Torment today. I think I got the "best" ending but I'm not sure.

Ah thanks for that. I'll probably still use spoiler tags for Torment since I have been surprisingly spoiler free for it myself.

Great game.

Even though that's the best ending video and outcome, it still might not be the best ending. The best ending imo is when

Everyone survives

You merge with The Transcendent One

You merge with your previous incarnations

You open the bronze sphere and remember everything, including your name

Edited by Apatia

Great game.

Even though that's the best ending video and outcome, it still might not be the best ending. The best ending imo is when

*snip*

Yeah that's all the stuff I did and then it lead to that ending video. I actually ended up reloading a slightly older save file when

practical incarnation was going on about how important the sphere was...so then I went back and got the sphere just to make sure I covered everything. Symbol of Torment is awesome though I wish I could've actually used it in combat

Guest Slinky

Alpha Protocol is awesome, I wish I would have picked it up sooner!

Currently in moscow. I hit a bug at the railway station level, the game decided I hadn't complete one mission parameter earlier when I reloaded current checkpoint.. Looks like I have to do the whole mission again since I can't go back there.

Meh, great game still.

Right now I'm not playing anything, going through one of my "can't play games" phases, I'm reading a lot of books to compensate though...speaking of books, I badly need to re-play PS:T, I've nearly forgotten all the little details, if only I could forget it all and play it fresh :)

Edited by WDeranged

im going to try and finish chrono cross before Deus Ex HR is released.

lately i've been playing a hardcore character in FNV, it's been really fun.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Played through latest Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 two times in the last week. Lots of new cool stuff was added and the game is a bit harder now + requires more tactic than before (with the last 1.13 version I've played around 1 year ago, the game became extremely easy after a certain point).

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I finished DS3 with Anjali. I think I'm going to play through with Katarina now. Despite my huge backlog.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Played through latest Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 two times in the last week. Lots of new cool stuff was added and the game is a bit harder now + requires more tactic than before (with the last 1.13 version I've played around 1 year ago, the game became extremely easy after a certain point).

Yeah, 1.13 used to have an inverse difficulty tied to the availability of scopes.

I'm not sure that the new fullauto-while-aiming feature is a good idea though.

When you get the first sniper rifle you've finished the game.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

FNV sometimes. I've hadn't the time to play games lately.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Nope, didn't worked for me. First, because I have only one sniper in my team, never more and second, because the enemy every once in a while was able to overrun me with mass. This combined with the new aiming system makes it quite harder than before. You can't really do headshot, headshot, headshot,.. anymore. Additionally, they now - for the very first time - effectively used sniper rifles and grenade launchers as well, which in return - finally - made me use my own grenade launchers and mortars much more often than ever before (this is a good thing). So even though the difficult isn't astronomical higher, it at least brings me to the point where it is more efficient to use a broader variety of weapons.

I mean, did anyone ever used grenades or grenade launchers before? It was just inefficient, you had been better off with headshot, headshot, headshot.

Ah, while I am at it.. with the new aiming system, even Ira wasn't useless to me anymore in the beginning. She wasn't what I'd call "good," but she also wasn't the most bad thing in the game, simply because the other mercs in my team couldn't deal headshots anymore all the time.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Splinter Cell HD games on ps3. Man my memory really is selective, since i remember these looking better when they were released. The ports could be better too. The large text is really annoying and you have no control over it :/

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Nope, didn't worked for me. First, because I have only one sniper in my team, never more and second, because the enemy every once in a while was able to overrun me with mass. This combined with the new aiming system makes it quite harder than before. You can't really do headshot, headshot, headshot,.. anymore. Additionally, they now - for the very first time - effectively used sniper rifles and grenade launchers as well, which in return - finally - made me use my own grenade launchers and mortars much more often than ever before (this is a good thing). So even though the difficult isn't astronomical higher, it at least brings me to the point where it is more efficient to use a broader variety of weapons.

I mean, did anyone ever used grenades or grenade launchers before? It was just inefficient, you had been better off with headshot, headshot, headshot.

Ah, while I am at it.. with the new aiming system, even Ira wasn't useless to me anymore in the beginning. She wasn't what I'd call "good," but she also wasn't the most bad thing in the game, simply because the other mercs in my team couldn't deal headshots anymore all the time.

The new aiming system have a few quirks - such as Ira hits more often with her .38 peashooter than, say, Buzz with her XM177, even at extreme ranges.

As I understand it, the system was included before they had finished adding the relevant new data needed for most of the weapons.

Guest Slinky

Finished Alpha Protocol, awesome game! Gonna play it through again sometime in the near future for sure.

Tuuuurn up the raaadio, I need the music, give me some more!

Finished Alpha Protocol, awesome game! Gonna play it through again sometime in the near future for sure.

Tuuuurn up the raaadio, I need the music, give me some more!

I hate you and everyone else who a year? later find out that Alpha Protocol is actually a great game. I wanted a damn sequel :p

Hate the living, love the dead.

I should really try to get a Heck ending.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra