What are you playing now?

Still some Singularity again as long as it's daylight outside. When it get's dark (which is soon), I switch to Amnesia again.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Arma 2 OA. My aim is to make something like this tonight -

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished Braid and I love it.

Risen can't hold up my interest, but I don't want to give up before the city.

Capsized is fun and I like it.

Don't know if you got it, but Braid is actually about the creation of the atomic bomb. (and super pretentious)

Don't know if you got it, but Braid is actually about the creation of the atomic bomb. (and super pretentious)

Braid has a hidden sub-text about the bomb. But that sub-text doesn't really match with the explicit text.

Basically, he added some hidden stuff to the background to screw with you.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I can't believe there are still people who didn't play Portal when it was free for like a month last year...

Better late than never, I guess. Enjoy!

Thanks. Well, I'm an on and off gamer and sometimes or more often I overlook such info. Now playing the game room by room basis just to fit to my life at the moment. Like HL2, pushed from map to map either admired as a "hero" or despised as a "test sample,"* but the puzzle is entertaining, indeed.

Did you find all the stars? That's the real ending. :lol:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Considering how much there is to talk about Braid's mostly spot-on and really creative gameplay design, I'm surprised people put so much of a fuss over the easily skippable story bits. Yes, it's pretentious and kind of changes its point around halfway. No, I don't really give much of a damn.

Considering how much there is to talk about Braid's mostly spot-on and really creative gameplay design, I'm surprised people put so much of a fuss over the easily skippable story bits. Yes, it's pretentious and kind of changes its point around halfway. No, I don't really give much of a damn.

Well, I'm double pissed because the gameplay was way too hard for me in some places :lol:

I picked up AI Wars Fleet Command and the Penny Arcade adventures last week.. but I'm just not in the right mood to sit down and make an attempt at playing them...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I picked up AI Wars Fleet Command...

I stared at that long and hard during last weeks sale but ultimately decided there were just to many blips on the screen, lol. Let us know what you think once you get started.

What is wrong with you people? There is a demo out for nearly every indie game in existence.

Is this really how far the once great PC gamers have fallen? SMH

Edited by Purkake

Looks like fun, but I'll have to tool around with a bit more to get the hang of it and finally get around to RTFM.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished Rain-Slicked Precipice Episode One. Moved onto Episode 2.

Current plan is to try out Terraria after I'm done with it, if I finish today. Then get back into New Vegas.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

awesome cutscenes.

:lol:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Thread pruned a bit. Lets try to keep work and fun separate? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

F1 2010 with the 2011 mod. It increases race difficulty, brings the game to 2011(Pirelli tyres/tyre wear, no DRS or KERS) but doesn't fix some of the nagging issues, like Kovalainen getting on the podium and slow AI qualifying times. Still I highly recommend it to anyone still playing F1 2010.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Guest Slinky
...like Kovalainen getting on the podium...

Them's fighting words :bat:

Yeah I agree! Like those stupid finns could get to podiums in any motorsport, the podiums should be filled with citizens of the greatest racing country ever, Sweden!