What are you playing now?

...like Kovalainen getting on the podium...

Them's fighting words :bat:

Yeah I agree! Like those stupid finns could get to podiums in any motorsport, the podiums should be filled with citizens of the greatest racing country ever, Sweden!

Like, a hollowed out box filled with the corpses of famous Swedish racers?

Guest Slinky

Hey, that's a bit harsh. There's well known swedish racers out there, like.. like.. well that guy with a surname that ends in son!

F1 2010 with the 2011 mod. It increases race difficulty, brings the game to 2011(Pirelli tyres/tyre wear, no DRS or KERS) but doesn't fix some of the nagging issues, like Kovalainen getting on the podium and slow AI qualifying times. Still I highly recommend it to anyone still playing F1 2010.

2011 should be out soon anyways...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Gave Terraria a try last night. Ended up playing it until 1:30 AM. Not as much a feat since I started about 12:00 AM.

Anyway, pretty fun game. I think I'm more used to Dwarf Fortress, because I kept wondering how to make a forge and why my wooden sword is better than my copper one.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

...like Kovalainen getting on the podium...

Them's fighting words :bat:

Lotus, a moving S-curve.

Hey, that's a bit harsh. There's well known swedish racers out there, like.. like.. well that guy with a surname that ends in son!

Like 4 of the 9 Swedish F1 drivers who's surnames end in son?

2011 should be out soon anyways...

"Out soon" the key words there.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

my mind has been wandering like crazy.

now im playing mass effect and chrono cross, both games i've played multiple times.

still need to play frozen synapse and two worlds 2 and shogun

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Still on my third play through of Dungeon Siege III, playing as the flame lady. After this, I'm torn between between doing a fourth play through as the only character I haven't played yet (Katarina), or playing one of Obsidian Sr's games, Dragon Age or Dragon Age 2.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

still need to play frozen synapse and two worlds 2 and shogun

Yes, yes you do.

Currently 4-1 online. Should probably be 3-1-1 but the enemy rifleman apparently ignored his ignore order and stood around to get shot at on the last turn to give me the tie breaking kill. Only played against three people so far and three of those matches were against one person. Always nice to get props for making a veteran work for every kill he makes (and for going 2-1 against him :shifty:).

Finished Singularity again yesterday. Now I can concentrate on Amnesia. :>

Put on your brown pants, and don't forget to share your experience in great detail.

Hmm, we don't have an official Amnesia thread, do we?

Shouldn't someone do a Let's play Amnesia? :looks at Lexx: : :shifty:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Uh no, never will start a Let's play... thread, too much work, too much dedication needed. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Finished Singularity again yesterday. Now I can concentrate on Amnesia. :>

Put on your brown pants, and don't forget to share your experience in great detail.

Hmm, we don't have an official Amnesia thread, do we?

Shouldn't someone do a Let's play Amnesia? :looks at Lexx: : :shifty:

Helloween4545 did already and it was glorious.

Played more Terraria. It's a fun game, but I'm losing my interest. Can't find nearly enough copper or iron. Nothing is really progressing. I've explored one entire cave system and another down so far that the game started changing the music. In both instances, I got so lost, I had to dig my way out. That's conceptually kind of cool, but it's just a lot of time digging dirt. And I got very little for my efforts. Oooh, I found sand. You know what I can do with sand? Make glass, then bottles, then a few potions I don't really care for.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Still on Dungeon Siege 3. It's turning into my game of the year.

Steam tells me i'm up to 28 hours.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm playing single player now and I'm saving my co-op time for my lady.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I posted in the appropriate thread, all of one person responded. :-

I haven't seen any "appropriate thread".

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showt...t=0&start=0

Side question: Warcraft III had a fan map where you could play capture the flag with dwarves. You could buy items and maybe abilities too. Does anyone know the name?

Edited by Oner

I posted in the appropriate thread, all of one person responded. :-

I haven't seen any "appropriate thread".

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showt...t=0&start=0

Side question: Warcraft III had a fan map where you could play capture the flag with dwarves. You could buy items and maybe abilities too. Does anyone know the name?

It was 10 days ago. I hadn't even received my copy of the game yet.

Just downloaded Dungeons of Dredmor and have gone through the tutorial and some of the 1st level and am having a good time with. Easily worth the $4.50 entry fee. Looks to be good mechanics and devoted dev team to work out the bugs. Look forward to more time with it.