Dragon Age 2

Pidesco

"You know what will be the real kicker? If DS3 seems more RPGish and polished story wise then DA2... talk about salt in ones wounds. *chuckle*"

Why would BIO care?

Then again, we know you are butthurt over BIO hurting your feelings years ago when theys topped you from being a modrator on their forums. L0LZ

Need to get over it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, do all you can to make the new member feel welcome.

I have been around since nwn2 was announced as 'Rhomal' but I have decided to go back to one of my original online handles that I used since 94. Based off the Shadowrun major NPC. But thanks for the voice of support none the less.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

For telling the truth? Harlequin bas been angry and wishing BIO's death for years. His little rants about how 'they are doomed' is not new. 2002 wants Harlequin back. the fact you referred to him as 'new' or some sort of 'innocent' victim of Big Bad Evil Volourn is hilarious. I'm nto even that scary anyways. L0L

Harlequin can handle himself just fine.

I am sorry I don't shove my face into their arse like you thus must equate to I 'hate' them. I simply call it like I see it. They have become less innovative and less interesting each game generation. Living on their kudo's of the past. I am sorry of that opinion hurts your frail sensibilities. Clearly I am not alone in that view considering the feedback in just this thread and how overly defensive they are as of late.

And pointing out which should be a obvious fact they were bought up by a larger entity and are prob going to loose most of their autonomy over time shouldn't be a shock or 'hate' opinion. It's fact. Look at history if you doubt that, MANY examples.

But I know I am wasting my time replying, you are just going to rebuff this with some silly comment followed by 'LOLZ'.. *shrugs* your act is old, predictable and boring frankly.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Who was that guy anyway? Some EA stooge?

Mike Laidlaw, the man responsible for taking a massive wisdom s*** on DA. He's a tard, maybe I'll argue with him one day.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

funny thought: will DA 3 be even more of an action game since thats one of the only things that the game(DA2) is getting praise about? (and even that praise is VERY mixed?)

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

funny thought: will DA 3 be even more of an action game since thats one of the only things that the game(DA2) is getting praise about? (and even that praise is VERY mixed?)

DA3 will be an interactive FaNTaSY dating sim (a mash-up of Joss Wheedon and Twilight) you can flick between whilst fixing dinner and washing the kid's soccer kit, with a fast-forward button for anything icky like fighting or gameplay.

EA will then sell Bioware.

We will all nod sagely and say "I told you so."

Embittered ex-Biowarians, who are currently in the re-education facility will then post candid recollections of how awful it was, and how "they were only following orders."

Lulz :p

sonsofgygax.JPG

DA3 will be an interactive FaNTaSY dating sim (a mash-up of Joss Wheedon and Twilight) you can flick between whilst fixing dinner and washing the kid's soccer kit, with a fast-forward button for anything icky like fighting or gameplay.

Embittered ex-Biowarians, who are currently in the re-education facility will then post candid recollections of how awful it was, and how "they were only following orders."

man, this sounds awesome.

not that i want a game like that, but the drama would be so hype. crying fanboys in the streets and everything. plus it would give the remnants of bioware a chance to reform and make a great rpg again

(i wont say great game, because honestly ME2 was pretty damn great)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Umm, Heavy Rain exists already.

^ I'm hearing you brother, Bio now exists for me as an epic gaming development soap opera of hubristic awfulness, about to go supernova in a massive flaming inferno of their own smugness.

How many recent Bioware games have you played, again?

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Who knew dramatic exits weren't permanent.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Someone should make an RPG set it in it. It'll be totally grimdark and full of fury and thunder.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I feel myself drawn, inexorably, towards to The Codex, like a terminally diseased moth drawn to a dark flame ::sighs::

Yet my sentimental attachment to this place keeps me anchored here, in a sort of sublime Bio-loathing purgatory.

So I must fight these urges, to take the Long Walk to The Codex, where I will disappear into a gaping psycho-chasm of hate, bile and hilarity.

sonsofgygax.JPG

That -could- work. Dialogue wheel of "Fanboy Response" "R00fles!!", "Cynical statement", "Random abuse", etc. Flame post based combat may get repetitive though.

If Bio is indeed making an Obs forum RPG, I nominate Volo to be one of the romance-able NPC's - cos he swings both ways and all.

It'll be like Anomen all over again, only improved.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

That -could- work. Dialogue wheel of "Fanboy Response" "R00fles!!", "Cynical statement", "Random abuse", etc. Flame post based combat may get repetitive though.

No, it would be more awesome than Mike Laidlaw's 'A' button dipped in win-juice, the dialogue wheel could turn into this massive, snarky, potty-mouthed beast until you played your +5 Vorpal Moderator.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Umm, Heavy Rain exists already.

Heavy Rain invented adventure games.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."