Dragon Age 2

Pidesco

MS is known for being hardcore tough on patches/update on the 360. That's likely why it takes so long.

They haven't been too particular about releasing patches simultaneously so far, have they?

Can't remember about the big ME2 patch, though, pretty sure the DAO patches were all over the place. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Which quests are bugged/need fixing?

Mostly 3rd act stuff. Merrill's companion quests there are bugged (though it's not 100 % not working, it was fine for me on the first run), there's a quest which is not listed in the guide and is not working, so it's kind of iffy if it should be there in the first place. Most of the serious bugs are not quest-related, imo.

The Merrill quest bug is weird. I didn't suffer it but supposedly she reacts to something major before it even happens. Heh.

I did get the one non active quest bug.

There's the no auto attack one which i think is a major feature.

None of the bugs, imo, are game breaking.

Then again, as per usual, i tend to miss the most annoying bugs. L0LZ

I just wish BIo could fix the bug of 'whiny internet losers crying about every little thing'. That fix would be a major welcome. :lol:

P.S. There is a HUGE difference between legit criticism and whining.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

MS is known for being hardcore tough on patches/update on the 360. That's likely why it takes so long.

They haven't been too particular about releasing patches simultaneously so far, have they?

Can't remember about the big ME2 patch, though, pretty sure the DAO patches were all over the place. :lol:

Did ME2 even get a big patch? Conrad Verner was never fixed, either.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

And Garrus? Was he fixed?

If you're referring to the thing I mentioned earlier, no.

I had two quests never leave the active quest list until the chapter was over

I had Merrill responds to an event before it happens bug

I had the successful romance of Isabel not leading to her upgrading her outfit bug

I had the non-active quest bug.

I had a bug about recognizing an exit after an event (it moves you to the other place before asking if you want to leave the area)

I had a minor bug about the portrait during character creation not showing the updates as you make changes (it did update once the game started).

None of the bugs I had in DA2 were as egregious as bugs I've had in other games - and like Vol most minor bugs (ie not game breaking) don't phase me. That said I've heard of one or two potentially bad bugs in DA2 (but didn't experience them personally).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Can't remember about the big ME2 patch, though, pretty sure the DAO patches were all over the place. :)

The size of it could be subject to debate, but it was the one that changed planet scanning to suck a bit less.

Edited by Nepenthe

No, I meant him behaving the same as Conrad: he treats you as renegade even if you imported a paragon save.

It's a glitch with Mass Effect, not a bug in Mass Effect 2

No, I meant him behaving the same as Conrad: he treats you as renegade even if you imported a paragon save.

It's a glitch with Mass Effect, not a bug in Mass Effect 2

Thanks, but this does not answer my question. :)

he treats you as renegade even if you imported a paragon save

I just answered that question. Also this thread is like now really derailed....

1) "Strangely, however, even using a save editor to remove the improper "Intimidated" flag doesn't resolve this bug." Implying it's more than just a ME1 problem.

2) Oner was asking about Garrus, not Conrad.

Don't want to search my ME2 post on the BW Social forum, but a quick recall of never-fixed-issues;

A broken quest revolving around finding a package on Citadel.

The Batarians with Laser quest taking the wrong ending.

Engineer drone being able to get the game stuck by being cast into floating collector platforms, getting them stuck in space.

Various places where you could get onto decorations in the area, and not get off, forcing a reload.

The Hammerhead's sound FX going really screwed up if you end a mission with it being damaged.

And several more.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

he treats you as renegade even if you imported a paragon save

I just answered that question. Also this thread is like now really derailed....

Yeah but don't take it over to the ME thread, we are talking quantum entanglement over there :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Don't want to search my ME2 post on the BW Social forum, but a quick recall of never-fixed-issues;

A broken quest revolving around finding a package on Citadel.

The Batarians with Laser quest taking the wrong ending.

I've never heard of the first one, but the second one just displays the wrong message in the journal after being completed, according to Bio. So yeah, it's bugged, but "text is wrong" bugged and not "flags are wrong" bugged.

Of course, in a binary choice, you can just remember to reverse the decisions to get them right for ME2 to fix it. :p

Been a while, but I am pretty sure I also indeed got an e-mail from the survivors of the city I just murdered to save the economy.

Well, guess it's waiting for ME3 to see if it really did pick my right decision. If it returns at all that is of course.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Isn't it amazing the way that the gaming fansites / community treats a patch like it's the second coming? A patch is just common courtesy / good customer service, not a priviledge.

It's not just a Bio / EA thing, I honestly think that across the industry the pressure on releasing patches with alacrity has diminished. I suppose it detracts from the time they could be spending making DLC.

sonsofgygax.JPG

did anyone buy dragon age 2 who did not already own ME2?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

"Thats great and all, but am I being a pessimist if I can't help but think this is some desperate way to boost DA2's sales? "

It's more likely a way to boost ME3 sales.

"did anyone buy dragon age 2 who did not already own ME2?"

Probably quite a few non hardcore BIO people. ie. Those not posting here on Obsidian who depsite their constant BIO bashing are big time BIO fans.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.