Dragon Age 2

Pidesco

You get free ME2, but no Cerberus Network.

How do you get that? The offer page clearly says Cerberus Network is included?

They changed it. Yesterday it said no Cerberus Network. Good news, I guess.

did anyone buy dragon age 2 who did not already own ME2?

My missus, she says she hates Sci-Fi... So maybe this'll convert her.

Wait... what??? When did you get married??

I'm not married, been living with my girlfriend for 6 years mind.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

What was this about buying DA2 and getting ME2 free ?

So... should I get DA2... how is it, scale o' ten. I'll settle for it being as good as DA1, and don't care about 10 different starting locations, it's not like I'll be playing it 10 times.

And there was blowjobs ?

I don't think anybody will say that it was as good as DA1. Some people will say it's better, some that it's worse. Personally, I think that it's a bit better, because the main issues are purely cosmetic (the recycled areas).

I missed the oral sex scene the first time around. It's in the DLC mission, so unless you got the Sig Ed, you have to pay extra for it. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The oral sex scene is exactly what I suspected it to be. A couple of NPCs engaged in underwear clad innuendo that you walk in on.

And some people were claiming that it was going to be some titilation included only for press attention. It was nothing.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's mainly there to get laughs due to the over top npc dialogue there and the reactions for your teammates. ME, and DA had more 'hardcore' scenes. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

What was this about buying DA2 and getting ME2 free ?

So... should I get DA2... how is it, scale o' ten. I'll settle for it being as good as DA1, and don't care about 10 different starting locations, it's not like I'll be playing it 10 times.

And there was blowjobs ?

If you played DA1 on the console, I don't think DA2 is much worse. Improved in certain areas, worse in others. If you played it on PC I'd say DA2 is worse though. It's still pretty good, but the crappy camera takes it down a few notches.

I personally loved DA1 and only like DA2.

Regardless, if you haven't got ME2 it's still a good deal. Because ME2 is a great game. So getting one great game and one good game for that price seems pretty nice to me.

trololololol

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

DA1 on PC was 10x worse than it was on console.

Oh Volo, does playing the fool really make you happy?

DA1 was very nice on PC, and poorly ported to console in many respects. The camera alone on PC is literally almost perfect for a game of this style, seriously, some of the best camera design I've seen, it fits a bunch of styles of play with 2 variables. Elegant doesn't seem to do it justice.

DA2 sucks on PC, its a console game, it shows, it even plays like a console game. There are some minor interface alterations and thats pretty much it.

END OF STORY.

Bio keeps messing with the deal, they're now tossing in the Firepower pack. So apparently, even if you have ME2 PC already, you'll get the nice gunz for nought if you buy DA2. Looks like even I will have to take advantage of the offer. :lol:

Yeah, I saw that. The pistol in that pack is OP. I wish I'd known sooner, I'm almost done with what will be my last ME2 playthrough.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Oh Volo, does playing the fool really make you happy?

DA1 was very nice on PC, and poorly ported to console in many respects. The camera alone on PC is literally almost perfect for a game of this style, seriously, some of the best camera design I've seen, it fits a bunch of styles of play with 2 variables. Elegant doesn't seem to do it justice."

Horrible junk is horrible junk and DA1 on PCV is horrible junk comapred to DA1 on console.

Edited by Volourn

Stating the truth isn't trolling even if it hurts others' feelings.

DA1 console . DA2 console

This is simple fact.

Ssssshhh stop trolling.

DA1 console

Hahahahaha :lol:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

WOW ME2 is so different on PC...

This is a good thing... Bioware certainly take the platform into consideration, but I'm finding that DA2, and ME2 play better on console... Just feels tighter.

WOW ME2 is so different on PC...

This is a good thing... Bioware certainly take the platform into consideration, but I'm finding that DA2, and ME2 play better on console... Just feels tighter.

I WILL say that...ME2 WAS a LOT better on console. Some say ME2 was easier on PC...but I found the opposite. Something about the control scheme made it harder for me to center my mouse...unlike most PC shooters I play. For example, even on casual, the vault/hacking you had to do was even HARDER for me with ME2 than it was with ME1...and I didn't have any omnigel.

Part of that is that with the console version I only had 4 blips to match if I decided to play casual vs. 5 on the PC...but what made it hard wasn't the number, but that my mouse was much harder to pinpoint on the blip. In fact the entire mouse targeting on PC made it a HECK of a lot harder with ME2. Console it was dang easy to target, especially for anything like an FPS...probably because it was more an RPG.

I enjoyed the story and conversations on both however...but then it was the same story and conversations so that shouldn't be a surprise at all. The mouse interface on the otherhand drove me batty at times.

DA:O I think is debatable which it was better on. You could get more tactical play with it on PC, but it's zooming in on a face whenever you had a conversation was slightly annoying to me. If I'm zoomed out, just leave it zoomed out for the convo's as well.

They actually did a bang up conversion job for the gameplay and format with how you select skills and abilities for the Console version. I think I like the PC way of doing it better...but the Console was pretty good and I could easily see why someone would say the Console version was better because of that.

The PC master race has no need for auto aim like the console plebeians. Plus the PC graphics are top notch, dem textures.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

" I'm finding that DA2, and ME2 play better on console... Just feels tighter. "

Very rude to toll, my friend. You don't want to make the PC fanboys cry. :lol:

DA:O I think is debatable which it was better on.

I don't, PC was a bazillion times better. I've only tried the demo of DA2 on a console, but certainly at the moment, with the lack of auto-attack, there is no way I would play a complete game on either ps3 or x360 when the pc version exists.

The PC master race has no need for auto aim like the console plebeians. Plus the PC graphics are top notch, dem textures.

Yeah, graphically its better...

It feels like a different game almost... It's not some auto aim code... The whole experience plays differently.

One must say, I hadn't realised how much effort Bioware was putting into the different SKU's until now. Bravo.

Exception being DA2 where they pretty much said, screw PC gamers.

" I'm finding that DA2, and ME2 play better on console... Just feels tighter. "

Very rude to toll, my friend. You don't want to make the PC fanboys cry. :shifty:

Yes. Most rude. I already have to pay for bandwidth to go on the internet, I can live without an Obsidian Entertainment forum toll.

I WILL say that...ME2 WAS a LOT better on console. Some say ME2 was easier on PC...but I found the opposite. Something about the control scheme made it harder for me to center my mouse...unlike most PC shooters I play. For example, even on casual, the vault/hacking you had to do was even HARDER for me with ME2 than it was with ME1...and I didn't have any omnigel.

You had more trouble with pairs than 10 second frogger? The minigames were so much more lenient in ME2.

[...]My mouse was much harder to pinpoint on the blip. In fact the entire mouse targeting on PC made it a HECK of a lot harder with ME2. Console it was dang easy to target, especially for anything like an FPS...probably because it was more an RPG.

Just tune your mouse sensitivity a bit. I found ME2 to be rather sluggish when it came to aiming, but tweaking the sensitivity does wonders for things like that.

[...]Its zooming in on a face whenever you had a conversation was slightly annoying to me. If I'm zoomed out, just leave it zoomed out for the convo's as well.

It's no different from say, Fallout: New Vegas or Oblivion. Besides, how are you expected to see an NPC's facial expression and admire Morrigan's sneer from fifty meters away?