What are you playing now?

Is that the RTS with no S in it

Quiet, you.

More Rift recently. I really like the Gloamwood zone, almost finished the storyline for it. Made a warrior alt, and I had to laugh at the armour style for my female elf. Justicar/Shaman is working out quite well for me, got a lot better solo'ing and doing Rifts when I got Mien of Leadership though.

post-25426-1301920933_thumb.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

NWN1 - stuff

Volourns magical module of awesome? ? ? Oh wait you abandoneded that... Must be online cybering.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Guest Slinky

Finished Stalker: Call of Pripyat last weekend. At first I almost stopped playing it after a hour or two, but I kept playing for some reason. I'm glad I did, the game rocks. Now I'm even more impatient for the Lost Alpha mod for Shadow of Shernobyl.

Hmm, what next, what next..

Finished Stalker: Call of Pripyat last weekend. At first I almost stopped playing it after a hour or two, but I kept playing for some reason. I'm glad I did, the game rocks. Now I'm even more impatient for the Lost Alpha mod for Shadow of Shernobyl.

I told you the game was great. Okay, the final mission sucked but the epilogue is pretty cool.

Apart from that the atmosphere is unparalleled.

Did you find the heart of Oasis? That was a particularly well designed quest.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Guest Slinky

I told you the game was great. Okay, the final mission sucked but the epilogue is pretty cool.

Apart from that the atmosphere is unparalleled.

Did you find the heart of Oasis? That was a particularly well designed quest.

You did? When? Well, no matter, you were right. I wasn't very fond of the first area, the crappy starting weapons and hordes of dogs everywhere was annoying, but the second area was fantastic. Atmosphere was great overall, but I missed the pants soiling laboratories from SoC.

I did find the oasis by accident, I was doing a quest nearby shooting some bandits, when suddenly a emission warning went off. The marked safe spot was pretty far in a place I hadn't been yet, and I had Exoskeleton armor without the sprint upgrade. When I finally got near the place, the emission was just seconds away. I was thinking "Ha! Made it!" when the minimap suddenly notified me about around 12 signals.. Yeah, the place was full of zombies and rodents, and the marked safe spot was deeper in. I think the shoot out there was the most intense I had during the game.

After some serious cleaning with my shotgun I started to wonder where the hell am I. Bandits can wait, this is more interesting, so forward I went. After I got to the same room for the third time I started to get suspicious.. the hell is going on? Some weird anomaly? And why there is now some strange sparkling in the room? Couldn't figure it out, so I got out of there. I returned when I got the best detector in the game thinking it would help, but no. After that I finally managed to get forward in there, stupid scientist only gave 7000 for that artifact :)

Guest Slinky

No, Zulu got shot by a Monolith sniper. Mutants I could keep away from them but not the monolith. Rest of them managed to stay alive.

And after I finished CoP, it turned out the only member of that group who would have a quest after the tunnel was Zulu :p

Heh, I managed it to keep them all alive. Needed lots of reloads and learning of enemy positions, though.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

OK, in a sort of gaming purgatory at the moment so I made the probably epic mistake of listening to you lot and am installing the super-epic-special-extra-boobies-Witcher-Redux.

Will let you know what I think.

sonsofgygax.JPG

OK, in a sort of gaming purgatory at the moment so I made the probably epic mistake of listening to you lot and am installing the super-epic-special-extra-boobies-Witcher-Redux.

Will let you know what I think.

I should probably get back to that but I'm waiting on it because I want me my dynasty warriors!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I got me my dynasty warriors. And then couldn't help but laugh to find that in one of the pre-level areas that they have for flavor text and such has one of the peons practicing for this scene

Even though it's a totally different game and chonologically previous to where he was, he was still practicing it because it was the level where Lu Bu actually got killed and Xiahou Dun got shot in the eye by an arrow, and hten promptly ate the eye rather than let it fall out and rot.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I made the probably epic mistake of listening to you lot

*evil laughter*

You fool. My triumph is now complete.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

That is bleeped up. Overlord still has the Legion crash.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."