STEAM!

Rosbjerg

Guest Slinky
Two Worlds 2 for 13,60 Euro and Dragon Age 2 for 24,99 Euro.

You can get DA2 for much less pretty much from anywhere, it's 12.5€ in play.com for example.

Edited by Slinky

ditto for me

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Decided to pick up Two Worlds 2, as well. Only other game I've gotten this sale is Spacechem. And you know what? Spacechem is awesome. Most intellectually challenging game I've played in a long while.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Seein BFBC22 at that price made me laugh. If only I had waited 2 weeks, ah well. Arma II's off too, so I got the Combined Ops.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i've got my eye on frozen synapse, looks really neat.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I so badly want to love Arma. I really do. Superficially it has absolutely everything I should love in a game.

Sadly, I only have two hands, ten digits and one brain. This precludes me understanding the bloody controls.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Since The Force Unleashed 2 was going on sale ... I thought wth, I'd see just what it was like. After all, lightsabers and silly force powers, there has to be some fun to be had. At ?7 that translates as about ?1.70 per hour of game play you get. So, eh, not too bad. But yeah, short and way too manyt QTE's.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I expect to see X3, Winter Voices, Test Drive Unlimited 2, and Monday Night Combat all appear as sales.

"Why?" You ask? Well, because parts of those games are offered as part of their whole 'buy these games and complete achievements and you'll get tickets you can spend on stuff!" promotion.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I so badly want to love Arma. I really do. Superficially it has absolutely everything I should love in a game.

Sadly, I only have two hands, ten digits and one brain. This precludes me understanding the bloody controls.

Ah come now it's not THAT bad. The tutorials are decent enough to know what to do as a basic grunt. Squad command and up seems to me it'll take more practice and study but ah well. The editor sure is fun, although I'm amusing myself by making rather one sided affairs as the CDF/USMC pound insurgents into dust with air power :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

holy ****.

fallout new vegas and all dlc for super cheap!

frozen synapse half off!

trine for $2!

Just picked up F:NV and the DLCs. Now I have it on both 360 and PC. So, what mods should I install?

Aside from fixes there's really nothing I'd consider essential.

I'd recommend Project Nevada (heavily tweakable, and pretty good even if you just keep very little of what it adds), WMX (more weapon mods, has a patch that adds mods for Project Nevada's weapons). Besides those two, I don't use many gameplay mods, mostly very minor tweaks. Tons of visual mods though, but I don't really know your tastes about those.

Ah, don't forget to grab the New Vegas Script Extender.. many, many mods don't work without it (including those two).