Pictures of your games

What's wrong with you guys? Never tried to play guitar hero with friends? It's really fun party game.

What you think they have friends?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

You're the ones there's something wrong with. If you want to get drunk with your friends and play something before going out, you have Mariokart. Thats all you could ever want from a party game. It's simple, fun and everything about it gets better the more you drink.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You're the ones there's something wrong with. If you want to get drunk with your friends and play something before going out, you have Mariokart. Thats all you could ever want from a party game. It's simple, fun and everything about it gets better the more you drink.

I guess shiney, and happy is what such a bitter man as yourself requires in life.

Seriously, I f'kin HATE, Mario Kart, give me Guitar Hero, Rock Band or Sing Star any day of the week, hell... Anything but Mario Kart.

Idea: Counter-insurgency hero. A game where you and your friends all receive plastic models of infantry weapons and a massive humidifier that makes jungle noises. The game is to be played at the end of long frustrating nights clubbing, when you're all tanked up. You go on pointless patrols during which several of you may stand on boobytraps and die, then you are put into a village where you have to choose the right villagers to execute. Although you will receive points for ALL executions, bullying of team mates, and inventing reconnaissance reports.

Well, I find the idea funny.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Idea: Counter-insurgency hero. A game where you and your friends all receive plastic models of infantry weapons and a massive humidifier that makes jungle noises. The game is to be played at the end of long frustrating nights clubbing, when you're all tanked up. You go on pointless patrols during which several of you may stand on boobytraps and die, then you are put into a village where you have to choose the right villagers to execute. Although you will receive points for ALL executions, bullying of team mates, and inventing reconnaissance reports.

It's going on the list.

I'd buy a console to play that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Seriously, I f'kin HATE, Mario Kart, give me Guitar Hero, Rock Band or Sing Star any day of the week, hell... Anything but Mario Kart.

No game without features that exists solely for fuzzing with other players can ever be called a party game. If you could throw virtual beer bottles at your opponents in guitar hero, Id get it but now its just "Gee, you got 274840187 points! Really swell job, there pal."Mariokart is about:

-John?

-Yeah?

-Blue shell.

-OH ****ING ****, YOU MOTHER****ER I WAS THIS CLOSE TO WINNING!!!!

And then he tries to get back at you. Fun, fun, fun!! :D

Im offended! ..by the thought that this game doesnt already exist!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

+1

sonsofgygax.JPG

...making me all tech-jealous again.

...the guy on the left in the 2nd pic is funny lookin'. :shifty:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Somehow I knew this kind of @#$% would come up after guitar hero comes up. I just really play it to improve my reflexes. But here's a screenshot of Blur. :shrugz:

blur_game_07_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

yea i just added a couple 20" (1600x1200) screens next to my old 30", it turns out that when rotated sideways, they are the exact same height!

IMG_0365.jpg

total resolution is 4960x1600 however I have to add extra width of 350 pixels to compensate for the black bezels and prevent distortion

for instance in Crysis 2 BETA, horizontal res is 5310 rather than 4960 due to bezel compensation:

SoftTH_crysis2.jpg

SoftTH_crysis2-2.jpg

SoftTH_crysis2-3.jpg

SoftTH_crysis2-4.jpg

lol i preordered the full game already i just wanted to see how well it would run on my comp, plus alot of the bad guys don't even attack you, it's not that fun

there's also this game-breaking glitch where you can't kill a boss cuz the weapon you're supposed to have is not even there

Edited by Bokishi

Is anyone having problems uploading images on here?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Why are people whining about the graphics in Dragon Age 2? I think it looks quite OK on Bokishi's rig :D

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Dragon Age does look pretty decent when it's portrayed like that, I just wonder about the gameplay. Anyway, spending more time with Rift lately... Messing with the different mounts..Game looks good..Plays good...Really enjoying it.

l8pat.jpg2lsu108.jpg