Pictures of your games

Pffft, 800x500. Where is Bokishi with his gorgeous 5982x1080 screenshots of Crysis 2 at max settings when you need him?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

falloutNV-0001209a.jpg

falloutNV-0001219a.jpg

falloutNV-0001262a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

There is some weird lighting going on in that scene.

And Lance Henrikson also played MW2's antagonist, so he's about as renegade as it gets. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I grabbed the box of ammo behind the left..est bear, their hats flew off and they weren't cute anymore :shifty:

I see you didn't grab it yet on this picture.. it's the red thing behind the bear.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I saw them in game. I'm not sure where, but I think it was in Watcher's Keep.

Edit: No, it was the reward to the pantaloons thing! I only got them using Dan Simpson's walkthrough.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

They're in game. It's the reward for the Pantaloons from all three games. Turns you into a golem.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Its a wicked easter-egg that spans three products.

It uses the adamantium golem artwork.

I can't know it for fact without someone who was involved confirming... but its difficult to look at the art and description, and not make the several connections with Fallout Power Armor.

Edited by Gizmo

Ten minute? They'd just drop the equipment into inventory after character creation. That's zero minute.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."