Pictures of your games

Back with World of Tanks.

2e55kc2.jpg

Ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum for our ...christmas tree? Either the Belarusian christmas is longer than normal or the devs are just lazy. They are normally flags.

2hnm052.jpg

I wasn't the biggest nor the scariest tank in the neighborhood, so I decided to go to the town on the eastern side of the map. Lots of buildings to hide behind when the real monsters start to shoot around. Other group went to valley on western side. Nobody went to block middle, which caused problems later.

1410aya.jpg

When we got to the town, Tiger II suddenly appeared behind a building. One of my team member shot it's tracks and a microsecond later I send a welcome card straight to he's face.

9s5edy.jpg

After we had dealt with the Tiger II and a Panther who managed to flank me and deal some damage, I returned the favor and flanked their VK 4502 (P) Ausf. B, which is a nasty piece of work. Couldn't hold on alone this time though. Meanwhile enemy had noticed the middle was undefended and were attacking our precious christmas tree base.

2h68rrd.jpg

Three minutes later I got shot by a hiding T-44, but their resistance was futile! Their christmas tree base are belong to us! And so on! Guys also managed to hold off the enemy attack at our base, much of my surprise.

52c1li.jpg

Rest of the enemy tanks were overrun soon after. Good win and a nice load of XP for me, even though I didn't kill anyone!

If anyone is interested in WW2 tanks, give World of Tanks a shot. It's in open Beta right now.

Lately, been playing a little Dead Space 2 and Sacred 2: Gold Edition with Community Pack. Not the most recent picture, but it'll do. Going the Shadow Warrior Dark Campaign route. He's currently at Level 40.

2e4vrl3.jpg10dzczk.jpg

I just love the mass amounts of loot and set pieces in this game. Yeah, it took a little bit to get it running on Windows 7, but now it's been great and just a game to tool around in looking for loot.

Edited by SadExchange

After downloading and not liking a couple of the FNV anime/doll-eye looking eye color texture mods available, I decided I didn't like them. They're nice and hi-res and all, but don't like the look one bit. Doesn't fit. So I took the default dds pics and am trying to find the balance of saturation that makes eye color distinct but not over the top. I'm not finding it easy, all depends what lighting your chr. is standing in. heh.

Just got tired of the de-saturated, indistinct colors of the original eyes in the game. Heck I can barely tell blue, green & hazel eyes apart w/the default coloring! Working on the green eyes first. I like my chr. with green eyes.

falloutNV-930b.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

falloutNV-930b.jpg

The stress of living the hard life in the wasteland is obviously taking its toll on your character :lol:

:ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I wish they had done more of those "random" events in New Vegas. The girls dancing in the fountain is probably my fav, their comments when Securitrons and other NCR people try to talk them out of there are just hilarious. Also love the one when all of a sudden a Brahmin runs through the strip with a dude following.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Being haunted by disembodied heads.

post-1458-1296947071_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You tried a nudeskin mod and ****ed up the install, didnt you?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Did you forget to copy/paste the meshes and texture files?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

lol....been there done that. Possibly archive invalidation.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Those are heads from some NCR deserters that I killed earlier in the game. I came back and there was their heads floating in the air.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Those are heads from some NCR deserters that I killed earlier in the game. I came back and there was their heads floating in the air.

Oh....yeah, I've killed Fiends and their exploded heads remain floating in the air for days before. :grin:

It's Obsidian enjoy your bugs, that's what you bought the game for right? :grin:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Its the amazing gamebryo engine. The same engine which will spawn deathclaws beneath the ground and sometimes kill you when the collision detection fails

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Veronica needs a Repair bench, stat.

falloutNV-970.jpg

Another IWS-mod shot. Viper bandits 'upgrade' their weapons when I turn lvl8 and use 10mmSMG's, .44's etc. now.

falloutNV-854a.jpg

Showing their spawn numbers. There were actually 25 that time. Fun.

falloutNV-837a.jpg

Benny entertains me.

falloutNV-966a.jpg

Yes! I finally figured out where to change the color filter settings for specific areas.

falloutNV-0001005.jpg

No! wtf did I do? :grin:

falloutNV-0001004.jpg

(I fixed it, btw...heh)

I have a companion mod where your amount of companions that can join is based off your Charisma making that stat worth something like the old Fallouts. That's Boone in the NCR armor BTW.

post-1458-1297285630_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

I use that mod. Or at least one with the same idea. Since I use high CHA most of the time anyway, for the Nerve bonus, I've loved it. :D