Pictures of your games

whats the difference between a grpg and morrowind?

GRPG?

German ARR PEE GEE, a la Gothic.

Is mayonnaise a GRPG?

9750642.png

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Either way if it's something you don't squeeze onto bratwurst it fails the first G in GRPG.

Is it something you squeeze "out" of the bratwurst? :shifty:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis and Flame of Vengeance.

post-1288-1290224171_thumb.jpg

How powerful is melee in the end? My mage's fireballs did 6000+ damage at the end of FoV, one-shotting pretty much everything, but the final boss still took me a while.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'm so glad I've been able to enjoy my time in Fallout: New Vegas mostly without bu-HEY WHAT'S THIS DOOR

NoBugs01.jpgNoBugs02.jpgNoBugs03.jpg

Is that a 'bug' or a feature? I'm not sure.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis and Flame of Vengeance.

post-1288-1290224171_thumb.jpg

How powerful is melee in the end? My mage's fireballs did 6000+ damage at the end of FoV, one-shotting pretty much everything, but the final boss still took me a while.

Not as powerful. Maybe 2k damage a swing. Combat is pretty boring throughout FoV as nothing can damage you.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I've pretty much given up on trying to get "good" combat screens of FNV, because even with video stills you either end up w/a shot of companions, or they look like some variation of the ones below, which imo is boring. Just coming straight at ya. True of all 1st person games, actually. I guess that's why you end up with so many huge "post your character armor/gear" threads instead of "cool/fun screenshot" threads.

falloutNV-216.jpg

falloutNV-194a.jpg

falloutNV-235a.jpg

falloutNV-220.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

falloutNV-220.jpg

Did you let that nice little clawie so close on purpose? In my game the wasteland is full of rolling deathclaw heads.

Sniper rifle + silencer + better criticals = Win button, but a really fun win button. I haven't used anti-materiel rifle at all.

Did you let that nice little clawie so close on purpose? In my game the wasteland is full of rolling deathclaw heads.

Sniper rifle + silencer + better criticals = Win button, but a really fun win button. I haven't used anti-materiel rifle at all.

Yup. Sniping them from 200-300 yards away doesn't a screenshot make, hehe. Besides, companions need fun too.

Also, I was lvl 12 or 13 and I have neither Finesse or Better Criticals yet. Is a speech/barter type chr. so a lot of those things have to wait until later, which with my mods take a long time to reach.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

After ~100h of New Vegas, I put it on hold to wait patches and DLC. Now I got the feel to play something light and decided to throw some darkspawn into the meat grinder, when I noticed something that has bugged me earlier:

24xlwfp.png

What the hell is up with that?

From my personal experience I've found out that happens if you try on a beard, and even if you remove it, it leaves the face dented like that. You'd have to go back to the face editor and adjust the sliders to correct it.

Edited by trulez

Slider systems suck. That's what is up with it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

From my personal experience I've found out that happens if you try on a beard, and even if you remove it, it leaves the face dented like that. You'd have to go back to the face editor and adjust the sliders to correct it.

Hey, thanks! Somehow I'm not surprised that even the character editor has a bug.

Deathdealer just wanted an excuse to post his favourite videogame MILF. :)

Damn, busted! >_<

Nah, I don't have a favourite game MILF who would fit in 20-40 years old, has a kid or kids and still looks good -category. Mainly because I haven't seen even one who would fit in those criterias in a game. More children for female NPC's!

Boone lost his head when I started to gain infamy with the NCR.

I ended up reloading my saved game before that happened.

post-1458-1291759171_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well actually he's the one that gave me that infamy. I got caught stealing so he goes off and shots all of the NCR soldiers and complains to me about having infamy with them. WTF.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester