Fallout: New Vegas

Gorth

I am too scared to send a mail to ask, because I don't want to get the "nay, we do not send" answer. :D Don't know where I should order it else... I will totally not buy the german version, regardless of what ever happens.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I'm totally saying "screw all combat skills" for my first New Vegas playthrough. Tagging Barter, Speech and Science. CHR and INT will be the main stats upped. No clue on what companion(s) I'll bring along for some protection though.

It's gonna be an awesome and probably death-filled (on hardcore mode) playthrough. :)

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I just don't get this. Not to sound harsh or anything but isn't the fact that it is an Obsidian product, and you spend a good amount of time hanging out on their forums, enough to push you over the fence?

I get not buying an Obsidian game if it doesn't interest you, but if it does interest you, I would think that would be enough to seal the deal. I mean, if they don't sell games, we don't have a forum anymore.

^^ this is the main reason I have NV preordered, even though I'm not terribly interested and probably won't have time to immerse myself into it before next year, anyway.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

That perk list is making me rethink my Guns, Science, Survival character. Science and Guns aren't given any synergy. At all. So many Repair instead of Science, since I don't want to do Energy Weapons this time.

Or maybe I'll go with my Science, Speech, Repair character. Repair is for after he gets tired of running away from everything and finally picks up a gun.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Colour me completely and utterly unsurprised by those filthy PC pirates ruining the future of our beloved indust...HEY, WAIT A MINUTE, XBAWKS!?

Seriously though, I expected this the second I heard the game had gone gold so no surprises here, on a brighter note I got another email from Game.

"I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (with Preorder Bonus in-game Classic Pack) is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release."

:)

Colour me completely and utterly unsurprised by those filthy PC pirates ruining the future of our beloved indust...HEY, WAIT A MINUTE, XBAWKS!?

PC = can't even get all the files to make it work yet

Xbox = Guy at Gamestop lifts a fully working copy from the back room when his boss isn't looking.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

PC = can't even get all the files to make it work yet

Xbox = Guy at Gamestop lifts a fully working copy from the back room when his boss isn't looking.

Aye, how times have changed, though as the xbox is now the world's most fertile grounds for piracy we might start getting worthy PC games again, at least till the new (brain implanted) superconsoles start coming out.

I see that my status at game.co.uk was updated:

15/10/2010 Your order is held for credit checking.

15/10/2010 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for fulfilment.

23/09/2010 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

So let's hope for my best, that the checking is fast. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Really? It is pretty cheap for me. In total, it costs me even less than buying the CE in germany. I think, I now pay around 50 euro or so. In germany, as example from amazon, I would pay 70 euro (pc version).

Edited by Lexx

I'm set on playing a character with INT 1 & LCK 9, and still pumping Speech for the heck of it... leaving most of the combat to Felicia Day. I'm daring the game to provide me with a non-violent playthrough.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

It's shame that Xbox360 version got leaked. I think I'll have to avoid messageboard for about week (or maybe more then a week as EU release date is 22th friday and something always delay the post.. proably till next monday).

Chances are good you'll be safe here, I'd avoid Bethesda and RPGcodex though...maybe that should be a general rule at all times :)

I had resolved not to pre-order it, but with the Aussie dollar as it is, $35 to my door is just too cheap to say no. Borderline whether I receive it before the end of the month but am in no rush.

Thank you for ordering from DVD.CO.UK.

Please find your order details below:

Fallout - New Vegas (PC) (x1) ,

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

But D2D has fugly drm. >_<

I didn't got a "we cannot deliver bla bla" mail yet, but I'll guess I should start finding a different shop already.... someone got any ideas?

16/10/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

That's what I'm talking about.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Feh, I know about 4 of those 5 things! More like... USA Yesterday amirite?!

>_<

Been watching a stream going through the early parts of the game. Plan to stop watching once he goes further. Goodsprings looks like a great location, feels much more like an actual settlement than any I can remember in F3.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0