RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Too Human is one of the worst games I've ever played. I wanted my money back and I got it for free.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

we'll be getting them soon enough ;)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The Gamespot review seems to be a guy who never played the original, because all of his complaints existed in it as well.

well, you'd think that Square would at least try to fix some of the issues. instead they made it worse. I loved most of FFXI, even the interface makes sense if you took the time to learn the basics and played with a gamepad. they should've put all this effort into upgrading 11th's engine: graphics and game mechanics.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The Gamespot review seems to be a guy who never played the original, because all of his complaints existed in it as well.

That's an odd criticism of a review. Pointing out that bad things about it aren't newly bad. In my opinion, the original sucked. Why could I not then point out that XIV sucks as well?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's an odd criticism of a review. Pointing out that bad things about it aren't newly bad. In my opinion, the original sucked. Why could I not then point out that XIV sucks as well?

I'm just saying it would have been faster for him to say "if you liked the original, you will like this one. If you didn't, it has these issues.'

I haven't played it, so I can't really speak with much authority, but a 4.5 seems a bit severe, considering you have a lot of positive reviews coming out as well. I just think when you review a product, you should keep in mind the audience it is designed for. If he reviews Barbie Adventures, is he going to trash it for immaturity and being too girly?

I'm just saying it would have been faster for him to say "if you liked the original, you will like this one. If you didn't, it has these issues.'

this isn't necessarily true either :sorcerer: it's nothing like the original. the interface is far worse and the combat system is different.

Walsingham said:

Great! So even if Arcania wasn't the game I was hoping for, I still have Two Worlds 2 coming out in a heartbeat. And Fallout: New Vegas!

This is going to be a good gaming month.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!