What are you playing now

Gorth

Finished Mass Effect 2 with a renegade "female" Shepard (using a me1 save from that website that collects them). Ended up inviting Kelly to my quaerters after finishing the game :fdevil:

Still crossing fingers and hoping for a goty type release thing with all the addons.

I'd say it's a given. More interesting to see if it's going to come out when ALL the DLC is out (like DAO would seem to be), or at just some random stage (like the ME1 x360 version did)...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm still playing Two Worlds.

Game is pretty fun but alchemy skill is ridiculous; I had to quit playing and restart because I had broken the game with permanent effect potions previously, raising my character's protection & attributes to god-like level (leading to clearing out entire Orc war camps naked with barely taking any damage). Without alchemy, my level 50 character still gets one-shotted by certain enemies if he's not careful.

Only gripe about the game is the need to scour merchants periodically in order to upgrade one's weapons & equipment. It gets tedious very fast. The same goes for the magic cards, not to mention that pure damage spells are very much inferior compared to the power of summoned creatures & archery/melee, making a nuke mage pretty redundant; melee combat has good animations, but it is a bit too much the same click & dodge-fest as Gothic 3 (but at least it's not the clunky mess as in Risen).

I'm curious how these issues will be dealt with in the sequel.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Planescape:Torment courtesy of GOG. Haven't played in several years, and it's definitely a treat to go back. Got out of the Mortuary, wandering around the Hive, already fought some thugs and talked to Ingress.

One semi-amusing glitch, and I dunno if it's a side effect of the widescreen mod, UI fix or both, but characters won't turn to face the direction I want them to move in. Most of the time they walk sideways or moonwalk. It's a little bizarre, and even happens in combat.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

One semi-amusing glitch, and I dunno if it's a side effect of the widescreen mod, UI fix or both, but characters won't turn to face the direction I want them to move in. Most of the time they walk sideways or moonwalk. It's a little bizarre, and even happens in combat.

This problem actually exists in the vanilla version. You can fix it by turning on Software Mirroring in the video options.

Playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Not hating it, but I can't say that it is a great game either.

I played that game so much it was ridiculous. A guilty pleasure I had for a few months.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

This problem actually exists in the vanilla version. You can fix it by turning on Software Mirroring in the video options.

Ah, thanks very much :lol:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Not hating it, but I can't say that it is a great game either.

I played that game so much it was ridiculous. A guilty pleasure I had for a few months.

Deadpools intro was PRICELESS!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Played Lord of the Rings Online a bit. I absolutely love the new area, it is really nice looking and has some great new creatures and characters. I also bought an outfit that makes me look like Indiana Jones via the new Turbine in-game store. I have a ton of points since I have been playing forever, over 3,000 right now.

Played Lord of the Rings Online a bit. I absolutely love the new area, it is really nice looking and has some great new creatures and characters. I also bought an outfit that makes me look like Indiana Jones via the new Turbine in-game store. I have a ton of points since I have been playing forever, over 3,000 right now.

I've been playing off and on. Finally got finished with Mirkwood quests and got kindred with Malledhrim. Now in the process of saving up emblems for the horse and port. Probably will make my way into Enedwaith next. Also been leveling up a Burglar which is pretty fun.

I spent a majority of my turbine points on vault space, shared storage and wardrobe space. I had almost 5k after the store patch went in and now I'm down to a little under 2k. I've held off on the cosmetic purchases because you couldn't see what they looked like on your toon but as of the last update you can now try stuff on so I'll probably be spending the rest of my points on cosmetic stuff lol. The deed buffs are also nice. :sorcerer:

Aside from LotRO I've been playing Dragon Quest VIII and IX -- having a blast with both games!

Looking forward to Castlevania: LoS next week! The demo was awesome!

Played Lord of the Rings Online a bit.

I've been playing off and on.

We should do a SoDOFF raid/instance sometime! :lol:

Are you playing? I'm pretty sure Setzer is on another server. One of the devs was a player too, if I remember correctly. I tried to get a few others to play but none of them stuck with it. It's weird, I find LotRO way more engaging than I did WoW, and I feel like it is easier to go back to after a month or two break, but a lot of people I game with lose interest in it rather quickly. To each their own, I guess.

I picked up Civ5 yesterday. It is phenomenal. I don't know how they keep managing to improve what is already a fantastic game.

Played some Halo: Reach in co-op Legendary yesterday. Tilt is on, why are you shooting elites with the assault rifle, people?

Dungeon Keeper 1 still

I'm about to play a little of that right now! :sorcerer:

Claptrap DLC, pretty fun so far.

Was going to get that, but then realized/read that the patch that fixes scaling/adds clvls is independent of the DLC...so I think I'll wait for the patch before downloading the new stuff.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i love dungeon keeper. such a great great game.

I wish we could get a properly awesome sequel to that, and Myth

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Technically.. I should be playing some Civ V... but I haven't been able to really sit down with it since last Friday...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Technically.. I should be playing some Civ V... but I haven't been able to really sit down with it since last Friday...

Your hemorrhoids are flaring up again, eh?

The proper response is "How appropriate, you fight like a cow."

Team Fortress 2 has a new update.