It's Hot

Walsingham

Damn hot. Real hot. Hotter than a night out with Shryke.

I'm melting like the polar ice caps in here.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hotter than a night out with Shryke.

lulwat?

i just got home after walking for a good 30mins in the fricken freezing rain

i wish i were rich enough to migrate seasonally :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

lulwat?

You protestations do you no credit, sir. You with all your pillow fighting lingerie models.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Welcome to my life.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Damn hot. Real hot. Hotter than a night out with Shryke.

I'm melting like the polar ice caps in here.

Damn you. The max temp here today was 12.3 Celsius. Right now it's midnight and 9 Celsius. Uhg. My toes are freezing and my housemates complain about heating bills when I turn the gas heater on.

Frozen beer steins and cold lager in the back garden. If there's anything fine than working under these conditions then I shall leave it for better men. My belly began a literally dazzling white and is now a fine redcoat red. My face was liberally treated with sunscreen so that is fine.

For all the louche and lordly tone I got a great deal done today, including finances, post, phonecalls, and shopping. Now sweating healthily behind closed blinds. Will probablys et o work again later in the cool of the evening. Debating second lager.

-Elwood Blues

It's not the heat that's getting to me... it's the damned humidity that's lingering around the coast.

It just feels so damn heavy! and oppressive... >_<

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It hit 89 here yesterday so I broke down and turned on the air conditioning. Supposed to be in the high 80's all week and I love it.

The weather channel is trying to convince me that's it's only 78, but I can read our thermometer! It's 86 dammit! First day of the year with air conditioning.

I live in Florida, temp. going from the 103 Fahrenheit to the 103 Fahrenheit. Ever tried doing landscaping under the scorching sun? Now stop complaining about your weather and now that somewhere out there a kid is standing in the middle of the desert looking for water with his family.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

am in san joaquin valley o' CA... is 1:00pm and the temp is a balmy 62 F (am crappy at conversions... 16.5 C?)

is late May, and am looking at forecast for this week: rain and no high temp above 70 F (20C?)

surely these is the End of Days.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Went out with friends for food and beer. Had guinness after reading it's officially good for you. Reduces risk of heart attack.

-Elwood Blues

Too damn hot too soon. I think I'll move to Alaska during the summer months.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

lulwat?

You with all your pillow fighting lingerie models.

oh i wish :sweat:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Yeah, Orogun is right... Its very, very, VERY hot down here.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

What are you people on about? Cold is great. Observe:

When you are cold, you can have hot drinks and wear more clothes.

When you are hot, you are tired and taking off your clothes creates all kinds of problems.

Quit your ****ing winging. 30 Celsius isn't hot. It's perfect. Good beer and swimming weather.

Your entire country is boiling all the time, there's a reason nobody wears shoes half the time.