What are You playing now?

Gorth

I made a Mordecai character and so far I've been putting all my skill points into a.. bird. I can use it once every sixty seconds and it flies off and gets stuck in the ceiling (if indoors) or causes the same damage as one headshot with my sniper rifle does. I have no idea why it's even in the game. I'm hoping it'll be powerful later though..

Takes a while, but the Bloodwing does become pretty powerful later between skills & class-mods. Not good for all situations but can thin the crowd or save your arse from those exploding pyschos.

He seems to initially fly in the direction you're facing, so don't trigger him if you're actually fleeing, and he doesn't go too far away from your position. So sometimes casting him and charging forward towards the baddies works well.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The last, or capstone if you will, skill in the Bloodwing skill tree(Rogue?) is fun at first, but it's far more overpowered than any of the other characters capstone abilities. For instance, the Zombie expansion is a breeze with the thing, so much so that it quickly becomes boring.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I need a Ninja or Samurai RPG to satisfy my katana slaying, kimono disrobing, & kunoichi bedding fix. Recommendations anyone?

Throne of Darkness? Only Samurai RPG I can remember atm.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Ninja Gaiden should do it. Just pretend it's an RPG.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Tsk.. My sister wanted to run through Mass Effect but at the moment it refuses to work properly on her lap top, keeps throwing up the joys of "general protection fault" after the first splash screen. So she's saying "I refuse to get excited about ME2's release until the first one works on my laptop!!"

For myself, spent a little time replaying Batman Arkham.. supposed to have Assassin's Creed Director's Cut turn up in the post today..but the snow and frost seem to have delayed that..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I need a Ninja or Samurai RPG to satisfy my katana slaying, kimono disrobing, & kunoichi bedding fix. Recommendations anyone?

I just picked up Tenchu Z, it's not bad. You create a character, then add combos & skills to your toon by buying them. Then go off stealth killing everyone.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

warcraft... and apparently they updated the armory to include a 3d model viewer... allowing you to see your character in all their equipped glory weapon wise. with everything from casting, ranged attacks, to whirlwinds and dancing.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...legiance+Reborn (my main)

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm still playing Borderlands. Putting all those skill points into my bird has finally paid off! It can now attack up to six enemies in one fly-by, and I also found some sort of crystal that I force-fed it so now my bird looks like a small explosion zooming around in the sky (it deals explosion damage).

Oh, and I love this Tanner woman. It's great fun to find her nutty diary entries and listen to them while blasting away at skags and antlions. She's hilarious.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm still playing Borderlands. Putting all those skill points into my bird has finally paid off! It can now attack up to six enemies in one fly-by, and I also found some sort of crystal that I force-fed it so now my bird looks like a small explosion zooming around in the sky (it deals explosion damage).

Oh, and I love this Tanner woman. It's great fun to find her nutty diary entries and listen to them while blasting away at skags and antlions. She's hilarious.

You'll be able to find an artifact for each of the different types of elemental damage. I think there is 5-6 levels of each. Of got my soldier turret set up to do corrosive damage right now to help out with all the heavily armoured enemies since I don't have any other corrosive weapons can cut through it.

Also, Tannis is indeed awesome. Damn that voice recorder for plotting against her!

Working in that Assassin's Creed.. Not really seeing why so many people were in love with it, but it's some competent.

Although the really annoying point is the whole.. to quit to desktop you have to go through three quit menu's , log into the profile again, then another quit menu.. with multiple confirmations... Which is a bit tiresome

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Fired up Worms Armageddon, forgot how fun cartoon worms killing each other could be.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra