What are you playing now?

Gorth

I wish they would pump up the mage DPS. In 1 v 1 battles Im frequently outdamaged by DK's and really only shine when I can bust out some AoE, which is only on trash mobs and never bosses.

I'm not a WoW expert by any means (checked out the trial, didn't like it), but are Mages even supposed to be single target damage dealers? I thought Warlocks had that role.

20795.jpg

[quote name='H

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Vanilla STALKER at the moment. Meh it's 7/10 from me, it feels way too empty.

Maybe it's empty because there is, you know, high radioactivity level around? :lol:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I'm fairly certain that's intentional. I remember loving the game for the lingering sense of dread and loneliness that is a constant. Then... *BAM!*, I'd get mauled by bloodsuckers.

I recommend you grab the Oblivion Lost mod ASAP, though. It only makes the game better... I didn't even wait to finish it the first time.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm fairly certain that's intentional. I remember loving the game for the lingering sense of dread and loneliness that is a constant. Then... *BAM!*, I'd get mauled by bloodsuckers.

I recommend you grab the Oblivion Lost mod ASAP, though. It only makes the game better... I didn't even wait to finish it the first time.

Actually, installing OBL was the first thing I did when I bought the game some time ago. It really made it exciting, mow im just seeing what vanilla version is like.

Yeah, kinda, but theyre also quick to point out when things go South. From what Ive read so far they have ironed out the d/l problems with Windows Live, the gaming area is pretty large (even being compared to a full blown expansion), the new enemies are significantly harder, the quests are fairly numerous, new weapons, etc... The most negative thing Ive seen is "its more of the same" game-wise. Meaning, they havent added anything role playing wise but its a fun shooter.

Yeah, kinda, but theyre also quick to point out when things go South. From what Ive read so far they have ironed out the d/l problems with Windows Live, the gaming area is pretty large (even being compared to a full blown expansion), the new enemies are significantly harder, the quests are fairly numerous, new weapons, etc... The most negative thing Ive seen is "its more of the same" game-wise. Meaning, they havent added anything role playing wise but its a fun shooter.

I just started the DLC and already I've picked up two intriguing quests - one Cthulhu like which could eventually involve some interesting 'choice & consequence' and one involving espionage from beyond the grave. Enemies are annoying, it seems some developer merely entered the GECK and set the speed, damage & health values to maximum.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I've been playing Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth. I actually like it quite a bit, even if it is unpolished and has some dreadful design decisions. I'll probably write a little review about it when I'm done for the hell of it.

I've been playing Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth. I actually like it quite a bit, even if it is unpolished and has some dreadful design decisions. I'll probably write a little review about it when I'm done for the hell of it.

Be sure to watch the extended ending, if you don't get it in the game(and you probably won't). It actually explains some of the backstory.

For such a "great" game, Mass Effect has some examples of ****ing ****e design, and even then, seemingly deliberate attempts to flaunt how ****ing ****e the design is.

I've reached Ilos, if you couldn't guess.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

I loved Ilos. So pretty. So much more interesting than all the other planets too... besides the Mako section.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

For such a "great" game, Mass Effect has some examples of ****ing ****e design, and even then, seemingly deliberate attempts to flaunt how ****ing ****e the design is.

I've reached Ilos, if you couldn't guess.

explain?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I've been playing through Prince of Persia again (the new one) since we got a new 52'' HDTV and just... wow. My jaw drops everytime I reach a high point. This game is beautiful.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"