What are you playing now?

Gorth

Playing Resident Evil 4 and Metroid Prime 3 on my Wii. Pretty darn cool that Wiimote thingy.

Just wait until you try Wii Motion+. That will blow your mind!

EDIT: I'm playing Nexus: The Jupiter Incident and it's super special awesome.

Edited by Purkake

Playing Resident Evil 4 and Metroid Prime 3 on my Wii. Pretty darn cool that Wiimote thingy.

Hmm, does that work by default with any game, oder does the game have to support the Motion plus?

Hmm, does that work by default with any game, oder does the game have to support the Motion plus?

Nope, the game needs to support it. The new Tiger Woods game is the only one that supports it and is also out. More should be coming during the summer.

Edited by Purkake

Nope, the game needs to support it. The new Tiger Woods game is the only one that supports it and is also out. More should be coming during the summer.

So there's no improved senitivity if I play Metroid Prime? Hmm, not that I can't complain, but I thought the hardware upgrade should be all that is needed, without extra software modification.

Actually, there are four different games available on Amazon.

EDIT: Whoops, Red Steel 2 doesnt come out until 10 Nov.

Edited by Gfted1

The Wii has some interesting line up.

There's that Metroid: Other M which should reboot the Metroid series, there's that new Resident Evil (though I'm sceptical about the on-rail gameplay), there's Cursed Mountain, there's a new Silent Hill, and then there's Sadness, which I hope is still coming. And allegedly, Bioware and Valve are also working on Wii games. Hmm...

The Wii has some interesting line up.

There's that Metroid: Other M which should reboot the Metroid series, there's that new Resident Evil (though I'm sceptical about the on-rail gameplay), there's Cursed Mountain, there's a new Silent Hill, and then there's Sadness, which I hope is still coming. And allegedly, Bioware and Valve are also working on Wii games. Hmm...

With Wii, there's always sadness.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Purkake

Fallout 3 with a bunch of mods. Surprise the game doesn't blow up.

post-1458-1245706951_thumb.jpg

post-1458-1245706961_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Fallout 3 with a bunch of mods. Surprise the game doesn't blow up.

How silly I spoke too soon and didn't knock on wood. Kept crashing every time an area loaded. Found out that Fook- Owned was causing this. Removed that part of the mod and it runs fine.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Then you're stuck with your lame waggle for a little longer. The true waggle comes later.

Is that the sequel to Peggle?

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Finally working on Ghost Recon : Island Thunder. Yeah, this game isn't easy for me, still amazing fun, all tense and quiet punctuated by sudden violence. Exactly how I figure elite infantry should be.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

WoW of course... then a went on their boards and learned that my class (warriors) was being neglected and balanced around (and because) of the fact we're popular (in regards to tanking). So I get to run around and put out 10X the amount of work that anyone else does and get nearly the same results, because I was popular 4 years ago... hrm....

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

WoW of course... then a went on their boards and learned that my class (warriors) was being neglected and balanced around (and because) of the fact we're popular (in regards to tanking). So I get to run around and put out 10X the amount of work that anyone else does and get nearly the same results, because I was popular 4 years ago... hrm....

Is there another patch on the horizon?

it's on PTR, so it should hit in about 2 months...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I remember pre BC days when tanking actually required some effort (MC, BWL, and so on,) then I got tired of it and made a warlock. Haven't looked back since.

Edited by Syraxis

it's on PTR, so it should hit in about 2 months...

Ah, ty, lots of changes coming. Not too much going on with the mage unfortunately.

What were you referring to Calax? The only changes to Warriors that I see are:

Armored to the Teeth: This talent now provides 1/2/3 attack power per 108 armor, up from per 180 armor.

Which is a good thing if Im reading that correctly.

Ah, ty, lots of changes coming. Not too much going on with the mage unfortunately.

What were you referring to Calax? The only changes to Warriors that I see are:

Armored to the Teeth: This talent now provides 1/2/3 attack power per 108 armor, up from per 180 armor.

Which is a good thing if Im reading that correctly.

It nets me about 200 atk power as a tank, but I was referring more to the ghostcrawler (lead systems designer) post in the tanking boards where he said that if they Buff warriors they'll find the population of warriors inflating more. Literally if you look at patch notes for prot warriors we've gotten jack diddly since Wrath came out. Now they've said "block is a problem, as is rage starvation" but that these things were to complicated to really solve in the next patch so they are going to put them off (said the same thing prior to 3.1, go figure).

Problem is that literally I have to hit 3 or 4 times as many buttons on my bars and have a higher level of coordination and awareness to be able to pull off what the other tanks do. Paladins hit a total of two or three buttons to tank (not including panic buttons), druids are a little more complicated and DK's hit 5 max. I hit probably 7 buttons, and one that I leave a brick on because it's my highest threat, and best dps tool in my arsenal (heroic strike).

The Designer argument is basically "You can do it so you don't need work... and you don't really need work because you were the best around for 70 levels, time to let others shine!" which sounds like they'd rather destroy a class or let it languish to the point where we are basically useless, because we were popular once upon a time.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.