What are you playing now?

Gorth

Speaking of the Infinity Engine, what's keeping those games out of the download shops?

This is what I want to know!

I can't find my old disks, but I would love to play the games again. Hell, I can't even find PS:T and it's my fave.

*grumble*

Okay, BGT was being a pain in the ass and wouldn't work no matter what I tried. EasyTuTu works without mods, but didn't seem to work after they were installed so now I'm going through them all trying to figure out what mod broke its back.

I've been playing Mass Effect again, and ironically its a lot better when you skip all the dialogue and lower the difficulty. Blasting through enemies is fun.

Or you can start with the best gun and blast through them on the highest difficulty :):lol:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

A lot of game engines never go open source.

In fact, you could probably argue that most don't.

Yeah, but if there are three engines that need to go open source it's infinity engine, darkengine, and daggerfall engine.

I've been playing Mass Effect again, and ironically its a lot better when you skip all the dialogue and lower the difficulty. Blasting through enemies is fun.

Dunno. Once you get access to Spectre gear and/or acquire Colossus armor, the game becomes easy mode on any difficulty.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

NWN2 OC

can never decide on a class build in 3rd edition so currently just going through as a Cleric

barely started and only just got Khelgar

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Thread getting a bit long :)

Continued here

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein