KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

Or is glitchy as hell like the second has a sad, pathetic storyline. Whihc I think is going to happen, since you can't really have the perfect ending for the Kotor series. Plus that little preview isn't Kotor and everyone knows it, they're just fooling themselves...

It should, if it's K3. Which it isn't.

Cracks me up to see people like you who really have no clue what they're talking about, go around saying stuff like its fact.

Trust me man, the odds are way in favor of a Kotor 3 being made. And if you are so against Kotor 3's development, go somewhere and make an Anti-Kotor 3 petition. But keep your negative comments to yourself and off this thread.

This is the Kotor 3 Ideas and Suggestions thread. Not the "Anti-Kotor 3" thread.

Edited by Benjamin Korr

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

From the post of his you quoted he wasn't being negative or against K3, merely pointing out that that video was NOT K3, and that at press time K3 is NOT in production.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It should, if it's K3. Which it isn't.

Cracks me up to see people like you who really have no clue what they're talking about, go around saying stuff like its fact.

Trust me man, the odds are way in favor of a Kotor 3 being made. And if you are so against Kotor 3's development, go somewhere and make an Anti-Kotor 3 petition. But keep your negative comments to yourself and off this thread.

This is the Kotor 3 Ideas and Suggestions thread. Not the "Anti-Kotor 3" thread.

From the post of his you quoted he wasn't being negative or against K3, merely pointing out that that video was NOT K3, and that at press time K3 is NOT in production.

:) I LOVE THIS CRAP! :lol:

We'll know when it has been made official by the potential developer, guys.

So... FEED YOUR ANGER!... :lol:

If KOTOR III was made using the Quake 4 graphics engine then that would be freakin sweet! :D

Also the game should be more realistic, i mean stuff like blood, realistic shadows, Splinter cell light effects e.t.c

When you fight someone with a light sabre in K 1 and 2 its as if your fighting with a glowing sword: Its not that special!

Realisticly when you fight someone with a sabre, once they are near death, there arms should start falling off and black scars should show on there armor, you know stuff like that.

also if you are in a big battle and you start using granades and destructive force powers then bits of the enviroment should start getting damaged i.e. walls crumbling, craters in the floor, stray blaster shot marks on the walls and ceiling e.t.c.

And the game Must have cleaver A.I, im talking about NPC's running for help when they are out numbered or nearly dead, NPC's ducking and dodging your blaster shots, NPC's shouting stuff like: ''Need a Medic here!'', ''Try and get his attention while i sneak up behind him'', ''We need support!'', ''We need Jedi support!!'' (or sith if you are good).

What really would make the game great if you could automatically trade taunts with the Jedi/Sith while you are fighting him/her, stuff like: ''The dark side will consume you!'' ''Your vaunted Jedi code is weak!'' ''My master has taught me well'' ''Turn away from this path, it will only lead to your destruction!'' ''We Sith do not fear the force as you Jedi do, we revel in its power!'' e.t.c.

All of that is not much to ask for a game that will come out in late 2007 early 2008 :)

I heard that K3 is in LucasArts' production list... I think BioWare is going to produce it, not Obsidian.

That would be odd, since Obsidian have stated several times that they want to make KotOR III (just waiting for Lucasarts to give the green light) and Bioware have stated several times that they do NOT want to do another KotOR game .

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I heard that K3 is in LucasArts' production list... I think BioWare is going to produce it, not Obsidian.

That would be odd, since Obsidian have stated several times that they want to make KotOR III (just waiting for Lucasarts to give the green light) and Bioware have stated several times that they do NOT want to do another KotOR game .

But you can't dispute the hard facts of internet rumors! :shifty:

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

it would be interesting if their was a collaberation between obsidian and bioware in making kotor3 They both did wonderfull Jobs and i would love to see what they come up with. did somone say kotor 3 was in lucasd arts production list? is this confirmed? if so thats good news

If KOTOR III was made using the Quake 4 graphics engine then that would be freakin sweet!  :D

Also the game should be more realistic, i mean stuff like blood, realistic shadows, Splinter cell light effects e.t.c

When you fight someone with a light sabre in K 1 and 2 its as if your fighting with a glowing sword: Its not that special!

Realisticly when you fight someone with a sabre, once they are near death, there arms should start falling off and black scars should show on there armor, you know stuff like that.

also if you are in a big battle and you start using granades and destructive force powers then bits of the enviroment should start getting damaged i.e. walls crumbling, craters in the floor, stray blaster shot marks on the walls and ceiling e.t.c.

And the game Must have cleaver A.I, im talking about NPC's running for help when they are out numbered or nearly dead, NPC's ducking and dodging your blaster shots, NPC's shouting stuff like: ''Need a Medic here!'', ''Try and get his attention while i sneak up behind him'', ''We need support!'', ''We need Jedi support!!'' (or sith if you are good).

What really would make the game great if you could automatically trade taunts with the Jedi/Sith while you are fighting him/her, stuff like: ''The dark side will consume you!'' ''Your vaunted Jedi code is weak!'' ''My master has taught me well'' ''Turn away from this path, it will only lead to your destruction!'' ''We Sith do not fear the force as you Jedi do, we revel in its power!'' e.t.c.

All of that is not much to ask for a game that will come out in late 2007 early 2008  :wub:

Basically, it sounds like you want Half-Life 2: Star Wars Edition.

it would be interesting if their was a collaberation between obsidian and bioware in making kotor3 They both did wonderfull Jobs and i would love to see what they come up with. did somone say kotor 3 was in lucasd arts production list? is this confirmed? if so thats good news

And how does someone get access to Lucasarts production list? Still sounds too fishy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well the way I see it, if there's a potential K3 in development it better have a decent engine. Anyone see the Demo on Bioware's Mass Effect?

Oh yeah! Mass Effect is looking great so far. I would love to see KotOR III utilize the Unreal Engine. Builds 4000 or above to be specific.

Well the way I see it, if there's a potential K3 in development it better have a decent engine. Anyone see the Demo on Bioware's Mass Effect?

Mass Effect looks awesome! I am so pissed that there are no plans to port it to the PC. :angry: I am not going to buy an XBox 360 for one or two games.

Mass Effect looks awesome!  I am so pissed that there are no plans to port it to the PC.  :angry:  I am not going to buy an XBox 360 for one or two games.

Three, since ME is a trilogy. :)"

What do you mean with Sega? Obsidian has a contract with them, but the license isn't Star Wars. They are making an original rpg from a new license.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds