KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

also can anyone tell me which comics the unknown regions and this true sith empire are in? or are they something obsidian made up? i've read about naga

sadow and exar kun but nothing bout this true sith empire.

Cheers

well heres how the story you are the exlie you just escaped the destricon of malachor V

and with ebon hawk badly damaged again you only have one place you can go to corsanct when you land you will land in the jedi temple  and workers there repair it and while you wait  you find carth onasni greets you and helps you find basstilla in the mean time you meet to jedi who want to help one is a kaleesh and the other human and they help find basstila while your there you  do quests and stuff and the ebon hawk is repaired and a man tells you bastilla is on the planet of correlia and when you find her she joins you to find revan and on the ship atton trys to flurt with her and she slaps him lol to be cotunied

Seems good up to now...

After that u explore and do quests on Corellia... u eventually find a mysterious dark jedi spying on you... you then continue to Dantooine... to be continued...

P.S. I would prefer to have a new character. A new Jedi Knight.

mabye some sort of padawan and get to chose your own race like tw lek or wookie or even mandalorion and mabye zarbrak you should play the exlie and you mst korriban where the sith have reesabstiled the acdmey and the head is a dark jedi named melom karris and youi fight him to gain revans freedom for revan is prisonerr while your fighting him when his health dwon to a qauter he give up and lets revan go after you go to the ebon hawk and talk to revan and revan says he has found little of the true sith but he belevies that they are on a planet which cannot be found unless they finmd pieces of the map that will lead them there the planets you have to go to are datooine mustafar ossus corsanct corrliea kashkky tattooine ordo dxun onderon and the hk factory on mygeeto to be contuied

I would like to see the planet of ossus it sounds like a cool planet

I'd agree, by the time the KOTOR games are set in Ossus is pretty much a graveyard after it was pummeled by Exar Kun. But there would be the ruins of the old academy and ancient jedi library there. It is basically like the Lightsided Korriban. I think it would be a good planet to visit.

As for the concept of bigger planets, I personally get incredibly sick of a planet after too much time on it. I personally feel that Korriban was a suitable length for the context of the planet, it served its purpose and if it was any longer I feel it would have been pushing it. Storyline wise told us what happened to Lonna Vash, have us encounter Sion once more and have him put doubt in our character's mind about Kreia, which would similarly be reinforced by the vision of her in the cave.

Nar Shadaa was borderline to the point of getting tedious, Dantooine was fine in my opinion, it could have been a bit longer. Onderon/Dxun were perfect in length for me.

I would like to see the planet of ossus it sounds like a cool planet

I'd agree, by the time the KOTOR games are set in Ossus is pretty much a graveyard after it was pummeled by Exar Kun. But there would be the ruins of the old academy and ancient jedi library there. It is basically like the Lightsided Korriban. I think it would be a good planet to visit.

As for the concept of bigger planets, I personally get incredibly sick of a planet after too much time on it. I personally feel that Korriban was a suitable length for the context of the planet, it served its purpose and if it was any longer I feel it would have been pushing it. Storyline wise told us what happened to Lonna Vash, have us encounter Sion once more and have him put doubt in our character's mind about Kreia, which would similarly be reinforced by the vision of her in the cave.

Nar Shadaa was borderline to the point of getting tedious, Dantooine was fine in my opinion, it could have been a bit longer. Onderon/Dxun were perfect in length for me.

Maybe you could find some helpful info there about the sith

I think most people are bored about Korriban. It's just a graveyard... leave it there... it was ok in K1 (if only they added the tomb) but in K2 it really sucked!

I think we should see Coruscant and Corellia coz they r really nice! Then Dantooine (hoping they improve it) or Katarr (even though it's half dead). Then new exotic worlds (like Manaan or Kashyyyk), a desert or ice world, a space station like Citadel, an industrial world (like Sheleyron or Taspir 3) and finally ZIOST the only true sith world left... location of the final battle!

At least 3 Dark Lords... big ships to blow up and more environment... as in more stuff to do on each planet

More NPC backstories, more influence, more dialogue and please... better gameplay with good graphics.

At least 3 Dark Lords... big ships to blow up and more environment... as in more stuff to do on each planet

More NPC backstories, more influence, more dialogue and please... better gameplay with good graphics.

I agree with you there. :D

"May the Force be with you."

Hmm.. unlikely

but PC too? :huh: Then it can't be Project New Jersey...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hey guys...want your input on this. I was on LucasArts KOTOR II discussion forum and came across a posting with the below link. Is this confirmed or for real or is someone just getting carried away with their wishful thinking. The link at the bottom of the blog gives a rough outline of KOTOR III.

http://blogs.starwars.com/4eDPNw6Y/91

Well, could find out by checking Bioware forums without explicitly posing questions about a third game.

In any case, if we were to assume a timeline of about 14-15 years, parts of the Republic would have been going through a gradual self-collapsing process. And that might also be adequate time for sufficient development of K3's PC. Quite a few things could happen in 1 1/2 decades of post-K2 events.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, could find out by checking Bioware forums without explicitly posing questions about a third game.

In any case, if we were to assume a timeline of about 14-15 years, parts of the Republic would have been going through a gradual self-collapsing process. And that might also be adequate time for sufficient development of K3's PC. Quite a few things could happen in 1 1/2 decades of post-K2 events.

Interesting thought. Thanks.

WTF? :huh::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

That's too good to be true... :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Of course, as with quite a few games by Bioware, Kotor games being another, don't expect some games produced by them to be a breeze or easy. NWN was hardly nor were its two expansions, even though it was not exactly as hard as other fantasy RPGs.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

They won't make it to Xbox. Xbox is old technology now, and it is ancient if (when) Kotor 3 comes out. Xbox would restraint all great resources that next gen consoles have.

There would be no problem with graphics, memory etc.

Thing is other with old billbox

i hope they make robes with hoods and not only one typ of robe, than take some other color to it. got bord with the old robes in K1 and K2. :blink:

some ailien main char.

HK-47 most be there :)

and i wanna se Revan in person (w00t)

some other model of lightsabers.

some helmet to the heavy armor user or mask for lighter user, that cover the head

mandalorian armor :)

I think so too.

Most suspicious part: They are going to use JE battle system in k3? Right...