KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

Think that in KOTOR 3 should finally take down Czerka

As long as there are no continuity issues with this, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Again, as long as continuity allows...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

You can't really do that because Czerka is actually still around in the days of the Empire, Rebellion, and even into the New Republic. Atleast you couldn't take them down once and for all, maybe just another one of their branches like you did on Telos and Kashyyyk.

You can't really do that because Czerka is actually still around in the days of the Empire, Rebellion, and even into the New Republic. Atleast you couldn't take them down once and for all, maybe just another one of their branches like you did on Telos and Kashyyyk.

Dang it

There should be a blaster deflection feat that auto levels as you become a better jedi.

new blaster deflection animation

Dang it

There should be a blaster deflection feat that auto levels as you become a better jedi.

The end of the Exchange could be possible

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Dang it

Maybe on certain planets but not entirely because jabba the hutt is exchange.

Dang it

Maybe on certain planets but not entirely because jabba the hutt is exchange.

Jabba's Exchange? Just because he operates a mob doesn't mean he operates the Exchange. I could be wrong tho...

DAWUSS

Jabba the Hutt wasn't a member of the exchange infact the hutts actually helped to destroy it. After G0-T0 died on Malachor V and with no new leader the exchange members turned on each other and by Jabba's time were long gone. So maybe you could in some way put an end to the exchange in K3.

Edited by Darth Exile

"According to Kreia's predictions before her death on Malachor V, the Exchange grew in power, until the Hutt's ceased tolerating the Exchange, causing it to slowly feed upon itself and decline. The sudden decline could likely be due to G0-T0's abscence.

By the time of the Clone Wars, the Exchange seemed to have faded away, though many independent crime lords still held sway over the galaxy."

-Taken from wookieepedia.

why not being able to chose your own race like wookie twelk rodain mandalorion kalee and here are the party members you should have:hk and t3 atton carth onasi basstila exile and revan and mandalore and brinna if male or mical if female and bao dur and visas and possbliy 3 jedi and mira and zallaabar and misson

why not being able to chose your own race like wookie twelk rodain mandalorion kalee and here are the party members you should have:hk and t3 atton carth onasi basstila exile and revan and mandalore and brinna if male or mical if female and bao dur and visas and possbliy 3 jedi and mira and zallaabar and misson

There guna need a bigger screen..

There guna need a bigger screen..

haha :blink:

oh and sum kind of co-op mode, i dont see how that would play in since its and rpg but it would be kool, perhaps xbox live...

mabye but you should have 20 member in your party instead of 10 and here are the planets you should be able to visit Corasaunct correllia datooine korriban mandlore dxun onderon exar kuns temple kattar and finally mustafar

Maybe but i would not want them all at once maybe have a party member for a certain amount of time but also have members who are with u the whole time.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Why, why we need 20 pary members?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Ebon Hawk isn't a luxury transport... Besides most of them will be dust collectors on the ship like G0-T0

DAWUSS

If you have too many people it will be hard to choose who you want to take out onto a planet. (I had trouble just deciding with nine people)

KOTOR II had cool robes, but I like many people, believe that you should be able to raise your hood. That'd be awesome!

I don't know whether or not that you should start out as a new character, I do in a way want to be someone new, but I also want to start the Exile's quest to find Revan. Maybe you could be the Exile and start out meeting up with Carth and Bastila and travel to the Unknown Regions. (Carth may or may not be able to go because he may have busy Admiral duties.)

When/if there is a point in the game where the Exile and Revan rendezvous, they should plan on how to erradicate the Sith Empire. It could either just be the Exile and Revan alone (with your party members of course) or with the Republic miliatary. But there should be a point where you and Revan fight the Sith Empire and something vital to your characters happen.

This is just some of the stuff I want to see in KOTOR III. :D

"May the Force be with you."

I would like to upgrade or create items without the need of a Workbench or Lab Station. Something that resembles a kit that can be placed on any flat surface. I would also like a more interactive Navicomputer and Galaxy Map, similar to that of a Holograph. Also, an intelligent Musical Score, altering composition approach and characteristics according to the alignment and behavior of the user, while remaining under the arrangement specific to each Planet.

If you have too many people it will be hard to choose who you want to take out onto a planet. (I had trouble just deciding with nine people)

KOTOR II had cool robes, but I like many people, believe that you should be able to raise your hood. That'd be awesome!

I don't know whether or not that you should start out as a new character, I do in a way want to be someone new, but I also want to start the Exile's quest to find Revan. Maybe you could be the Exile and start out meeting up with Carth and Bastila and travel to the Unknown Regions. (Carth may or may not be able to go because he may have busy Admiral duties.)

When/if there is a point in the game where the Exile and Revan rendezvous, they should plan on how to erradicate the Sith Empire. It could either just be the Exile and Revan alone (with your party members of course) or with the Republic miliatary. But there should be a point where you and Revan fight the Sith Empire and something vital to your characters happen.

This is just some of the stuff I want to see in KOTOR III. :D

You need to have a new character because then it would be boring...

hey,

long time reader first time poster

just wanted to make a point on the gameplay of future kotor game(s). One of the things that annoyed me most about kotor 1&2 is that LS or DS it didn't change what acess to force powers you had.

Yes DS powers cost more if your LS but by the time you got up a few levels and got some stat enhancements you had more than enough force points to cover the costs.

So LS DS you allways got force storm because it deals alot more death than battle meditation, In the films how often did you see yoda or obi use force lightning? never because it is a inherant Ds ability.

I just think in the new game chosing light or Dark should have far more implications on how you play the game then just weather you do evil things or not.

How many people would play a lightside Pc if all The cool Ds powers were unnavailable to you like they should Be?, This is the true essance of the battle between being good or evil how much are you willing to sacrifice to gain Power?

They could also create alot more cooler lightside powers to counteract the darkside powers for example a lightside Pc could gain the abillity to absorb force lighting through your lightsaber or hands like yoda and windu in EP3

It would also mean a lightsider would put more emphases on his/her skill

with a lightsaber than a sith would (yoda is a far better swordsman than palpatine) this could be reflected by what options are available when you level up

I just think something like this would add alot more to the gameplay then being able to a stick your hood up or down, or having a yellow pokeadot lightsaber or whatever colour is in fashion

Beside what i think is more important to the game is what luke ask yoda

" Is the darkside stronger? "

Finding that out in a game would be alot of fun.

Cheers

(insert appropiate slurs Here)

If the Ebon Hawk should return, various new things to it would be welcome. Perhaps new interior walls painted in a grey/white tone. Shields, cloaks etc. that have to be adjusted, repaired used time to time during missions and what have you.

Various robes. I don't like going around in the bulky robes seen mostly in the movies. I actually liked the robes from K1 a bit better. What would be nice would be the ability to personalize your robe. I don't mean customize, but the ability to make it look unique. Like Bastila had her own robes, Juhani had hers etc. Although they were simple garments in game they were still robes. Along with that, various forms of Jedi Armor are welcome too. I know they were introduced in K2, but most of them were kind of... ugly IMO. A good reference to get an idea.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_apparel

Raise the power on blasters. It makes non-jedi characters virtually useless when blasters do so little damage.

No affiliation with the Jedi, Sith or Republic or any other major faction for that matter. I personally dislike starting the game at the new Jedi Academy or something, it's more interesting if you actually choose to go into the Jedi Academy or Sith Academy depending on your alignment during the early course of the game. Or if you don't like either, you can choose to go off on your own without associating with either side.

Lightsaber forms with actual different battle animations. Thats pretty self-explanatory.

Unpredictable NPCs. It's odd if you're playing the Dark Side and you go about killing innocent people that you're lightside companions just sit there and say "Why!". They should be obliged to attack you there and then not at the end of the game. It would be interesting if NPCs actually tried to betray you or something. Perhaps some will leave your party for personal reasons or others will die defending you or something. Influence should also play a large role in whether or not companions will betray, defect to another cause/alignment, leave, die or remain loayal to you as well.

Multiple endings. Not just two, not just three but many depending on how you play the game. If you're a self-less indivdual, how about the ability to sacrifice yourself for the greater good. If you're greedy and desire power you may end up with a good deal of just that. If you don't want to be a renowned hero or villan you can simply defeat the final boss and just go off on your own, never to be heard of again. If you're doing it all for the love of the Republic or Jedi, then you come out a galactic hero or something. You get the idea.

:D

Unlike you all I dont really care about the story or what happens, I just love the experience of a new kotor its like unravelling a mystery and having secrets behind every corner. I just hope it is quality over quantity, fully completed and keeps me entertained hence working properly fitting in with the previous kotors and making sence.

-Yes I would like to see hoods on robes.

-I wouldnt nesiccarily like being pushed into being a jedi, although thats the main reason to the game, I would like to follow the path of a merc prior to being a jedi or whatnot.

-I would like to get all my party members early in the game (similar to kotor1) but not like in kotor2 how your traveling all over the galaxy just to get a party member, and it could screw up your game.

-Influence was good but needs to be worked on.

-Ebon Hawk in K3 would be great, we already know much about it already and have grown to it.

Now here are my ideas:

I would like a Weather factor, Rain, Sun, Snow, Hail ect. that would be great to have the weather change and effect how you play and how your player interacts and how he/she fights. You could be able to get colds and flues which would be cured by things you could by at a local shop it would force you to use them more often.

I would like to have a Time factor, Night and Day, Dusk and Dawn, you have to go to sleep to regain energy and then when you get out it is a different part of the day, it would be nice to have dates, days ect.

Instead of going to one settlement on a planet, I would like to travel to more places. Ie - On Tatooine instead of just going to Anchorhead like you did in K1, I would like to travel to Mos Espa, Mos Eisley and other places not just one, it would help you to understand the planet, get a greater insight and mean more quests and items, party memebers or whatnot you could pick up on the way.

Better prologue and starting, Oh please dont do peragus again.

Get the option of choosing what Revan and Exile looks like, gender allignments ect.

Choosing whether your DS or LS, or Neutral from the start.

Edited by Revan_Returns

Hi again i would really like to get some feedback from the people that have posted on these threads i like what alot of you say and would appriciate peoples thoughts on my post and don't know maybee someone has allready mentioned this idea before i have not read all the post

cheers

hey,

long time reader first time poster

just wanted to make a point on the gameplay of future kotor game(s). One of the things that annoyed me most about kotor 1&2 is that LS or DS it didn't change what acess to force powers you had.

Yes DS powers cost more if your LS but by the time you got up a few levels and got some stat enhancements you had more than enough force points to cover the costs.

So LS DS you allways got force storm because it deals alot more death than battle meditation, In the films how often did you see yoda or obi use force lightning? never because it is a inherant Ds ability.

I just think in the new game chosing light or Dark should have far more implications on how you play the game then just weather you do evil things or not.

How many people would play a lightside Pc if all The cool Ds powers were unnavailable to you like they should Be?, This is the true essance of the battle between being good or evil how much are you willing to sacrifice to gain Power?

They could also create alot more cooler lightside powers to counteract the darkside powers for example a lightside Pc could gain the abillity to absorb force lighting through your lightsaber or hands like yoda and windu in EP3

It would also mean a lightsider would put more emphases on his/her skill 

with a lightsaber than a sith would (yoda is a far better swordsman than palpatine) this could be reflected by what options are available when you level up

I just think something like this would add alot more to the gameplay then being able to a stick your hood up or down, or having a yellow pokeadot lightsaber or whatever colour is in fashion

Beside what i think is more important to the game is what luke ask yoda

" Is the darkside stronger? "   

Finding that out in a game would be alot of fun.

Cheers

(insert appropiate slurs Here)

I like the concept. Though I don't think an LS PC should be more powerful in lightsaber forms or anything like that. Sidious wasn't all that great with the lightsaber anyhow. But if you look at it, Count Dooku faired well against Yoda with the lightsaber. My opinion is that the LS and DS should have implications in terms of story. Say for instance your romance option has fallen ill, and the only way to heal her/him is by seeking the help of a powerful Sith Lord who may know the power to do so (yea I'm lacking the imagination dept.) If you're DS you are not likely to make too many companions for obvious reasons. Even DS based companions are likely to try and kill a DS PC.

Like Yoda says, the DS should only lead to suffering. So perhaps if you do care about things on the DS you may end up losing it all, and might undergo some sort of "zombification" of sorts typical with dark lords. If you're just some genocidal maniac without any allies, perhaps in the end you end up being killed or something.

For the LS, the DS should be much more seductive in a manner of speaking. Perhaps some arrogant political person is trying to become the chancellor of the Republic. However chances are he may go about hunting the Jedi to put an end to "The Force". It comes down to doing little evil for a greater good, believing you are doing so for the Republic. Or you can go with how Anakin fell to the DS, in using one of your romances as leverage to bring you to the darkside.