KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

Hoods are a must.Also, for item creation, when you put a basket hilt on an Echani Vibrosword , I want to SEE a basket hilt on that Echani Vibrosword!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also,I like the idea of no force storm. We have NEVER seen it in a movie.I always thought force lightning was the ultimate DS power.So no storm please.New PC races are a must too.light spear would be cool.

For lightsabers: Have creatable upgrades that increase all types of damage.

Also, Have a new type of lightsaber: the Sith lightsaber( AKA the one handed double blade).

Do you think we'll see Dustil Onasi?

I doubt it. You'd have to set Revan's actions during the Jedi Civil War to the light side. Otherwise a DS Revan should technically never see Dustil (Or you can think of some sci-fi reason why Dustil wasn't killed).

Other than that the point is Dustil is capable of being killed so that warrants his possible appearence in K3 to be slim. That's one of the reasons why you might not see characters like Juhani, Jolee, Misson and other NPCs from K1.

I want the graphics to look like this

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I wouldint be be suprized to see this game released late 2007 early 2008 its a long way off but think of all the advancements we will have made by then and the type of game kotor 3 could be, the new physics engine and many other possibilities that i think will make kotor 3 the next defining rpg and maybe THE defining rpg of the future for the xbox 360. perhaps they could take the character creation system from swg they have always had a good one and while it made the game lagg majorly online it should be fine offline. a new creation system for the lightsabers perhaps incredibly complex, one that would make your light saber YOUR lightsaber. And a mix of the saber combat of the jedi knight serries and the force powers shown in the latest video. That and new rpg ideas will make for a good game

I like the idea of having the lightsabre customization more detailed but im not sure how exactly you can make it anymore different from the first and second kotor, I mean sure you can change the hilt and I guess you could change the length of the blade and color but what else i wonder?

That's not really true, the canon ending is the lightside ending thus they all survive and go on their way. You have the choice of killing Bastilla but she appeared in Kotor II...

True. But setting Revan to DS and LS are generic assumptions however. Bastila's appearence is a contridiction of that, but they assume that regardless of your Revan's alignment that the romance between your character and hers is strong enough to prevent you from trying to kill her.

However Dustil has little to no connection with your character personally. Besides that Dustil didn't play a major role in game either (only in Carth's story). When you look at it that way the chances of Dustil appearing are slim (I'd admit it would be nice, but I'm a realist).

I have found a link to a star wars game in development. It shows exciting footage of Jedi using cool force powers on storm troopers. But any way I heard that this exciting trailer can eventually lead to a hopeful Kotor 3.

look below:

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11412/Star-W...ech-Demo-Movie/

Kotor should have been made with this type of gameplay in mind for future incarnations of the title i.e. they should have designed a more action oriented gameplay style that would evolve into this, in time. It's a shame that they settled for the safer but underwhelming D&D based combat system.

Edited by Darth Blivion

I have found a link to a star wars game in development. It shows exciting footage of Jedi using cool force powers on storm troopers. But any way I heard that this exciting trailer can eventually lead to a hopeful Kotor 3.

look below:

Kotor should have been made with this type of gameplay in mind for future incarnations of the title i.e. they should have designed a more action oriented gameplay style that would evolve into this, in time. It's a shame that they settled for the safer but underwhelming D&D based combat system.

There's nothing underwhelming about d20, it was just presentation that's underwhelming. Take note though, that K is an rpg.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I like the idea of having the lightsabre customization more detailed but im not sure how exactly you can make it anymore different from the first and second kotor, I mean sure you can change the hilt and I guess you could change the length of the blade and color but what else i wonder?

I would like the option to reference Planetary, Cultural, and Historic influences for design when constructing a Lightsaber. Example: Referring to an ancient Sith Lightsaber design.

When KOTOR III comes out do you think it will be on XBOX or only for XBOX 360? If it's only on 360, then I'm getting the PC version. (Please let there be a PC version!) :(

Edited by Ferr.M

"May the Force be with you."

Probably if it does come out in 2007 it will look so much better than 1/2 that the other 2 games will be forgotten....

And I've heard that the story will be 14 years after K2! :(  :'(

Ah-hah! Thats it! When they say 14 years they mean LITERALLY! So 14 years from Kotor 2's release, that should put us at about the year 2018! So get ready all, it'll be here sooner then you think! lol

But really, I imagine we'll get some word of it either late this year or early next.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

No, just no.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Me too. I think it would spoil all the storyline. Besides, 14 years would mean more holes in the story because they can't put it all in.

I believe the period will be around 3950 or 3948 BBY. So, one or three years after KOTOR 2.

I hope KOTOR 3 will fill all the story holes caused by KOTOR 2 and partially by KOTOR.

I agree that there will be new planets and new characters.

I hope to be a new Jedi Knight recently promoted at the Dantooine Jedi Academy.

But we shall see. Anyway, is the KOTOR 3 Announcement official or not?

look below:

The footage on this video is from a game that is currently in development and will not be available until late 2008.