KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

I'm sure. Can't remember the exact source, but it was probably part of the hub-bub after E3. Why would they need SEGA anyway?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think Sega would give Obsidian quite a boost, especially in graphics... which was very poor in K2.

My idea is... Obsidian will produce K3 since they asked LA and were willing to produce it. They will probably get some help from Sega and Bioware will give them the next-gen game engine.

I think Sega would give Obsidian quite a boost, especially in graphics... which was very poor in K2.

That was more due to the limits of the engine used, rather than anything else.

I'm still puzzled why you think Sega will have any part in a possible K3. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Sega and Obsidian are producing an unknown RPG for 2007. It will be available for PC, XBox360 and PS3. Familiar with those consoles (except PS3)? They were used for K1 and K2...

But there is no idea whether it's K3 or not.

Actually, xbox 360 hasn't been a platform for either games. :(

I really really doubt Lucas would let anyone else to publish their games nor let other big companies have a share of the profit. KotOR is a big money license afterall. This discuassion is woefully premature, I bet. We'll see K3 when it's time. Till then, there's a wealth of gaming and SW coming out. I doubt you even notice the couple of years it takes. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My idea is... Obsidian will produce K3 since they asked LA and were willing to produce it. They will probably get some help from Sega and Bioware will give them the next-gen game engine.

ya i beat kotor one and then started kotor 2 right after and for the first time i noticed the graphic difference

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Sega and Obsidian are producing an unknown RPG for 2007. It will be available for PC, XBox360 and PS3. Familiar with those consoles (except PS3)? They were used for K1 and K2...

But there is no idea whether it's K3 or not.

Lucasarts won't let anyone else get a piece of their pie.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest The Architect
The return of Revan would be sweat in the third game.

Just as long as we get to choose Revan's gender and alignment. If not, don't bother making KOTOR III, or set it in a new timeline. Also, I want to go a new main character in KOTOR III, not Revan and/or the Exile. But if Revan and the Exile are to appear in KOTOR III, then I want it to be MY Revan and MY Exile, not some 'canon' Revan and 'canon' Exile pair of punks. Also, if we see their faces, I want to choose their appearences too. In other words, as long as they don't ruin my Revan and my Exile from the previous KOTOR's, then I'll be happy...

I want a new character as well.

I think that the game isn't the SW game between ep.3 & 4 coz it's an RPG, not Action like JA.

I hope the new discs do contain more memory to put in more planets and stuff.

yeah im not buying a 360... im hoping for a game with less glitches

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn