Cyberpunk 2077 continuing discussion

Amentep

Any tips for making money fast? I want to buy a sweet AF motorcycle, but it's like 60K eddies. The fastest way I've found so far is assaults for NCPD. Between the 920 for getting the evidence and selling off the loot off the corpses it's 2K+ eddies a pop, but that will still take a really long time to get the 35K eddies or so I still need.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

7 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Any tips for making money fast? I want to buy a sweet AF motorcycle, but it's like 60K eddies. The fastest way I've found so far is assaults for NCPD. Between the 920 for getting the evidence and selling off the loot off the corpses it's 2K+ eddies a pop, but that will still take a really long time to get the 35K eddies or so I still need.

money used to be easy to get with crafting

not sure if all the exploit are patched or not

Kinda sucks that you can only remodel the starter apartment. Hopefully, they add remodeling options for the other apartments eventually.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Never even visited any of the apartments after I moved in with Judy. :)

The Corpo apartment is pretty swank. I just wish I could change the color palette.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I just went through the Dream On quest. This is my favorite quest in the game, so far, at least. It reminds me of some of the best quests in the Witcher games where they start out as one thing, then they take a dark turn, and at the end you're left with a really difficult decision that's going to leave a nasty taste in your mouth either way. Great stuff!

I chose to lie to Jefferson and I feel horrible about it.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I think I lied to them in most playthroughs, just to annoy Johnny. 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Looks like I got lucky with my Cyberpunk 2077 experience. I bought it in spite of all the chaos because I figured I would enjoy the setting and then had to put off playing because my old rig could not hack it (who would have thought, with that 2nd generation i5, a hard disk and a 970 GTX :p). Played it with my new upgrades and it worked well and looked good. At first I was only midly entertained by the ray tracing component, but eventually moving through the center of night city in the rain was an experience that was - while still not worth the price of admission, probably - pretty nice.

It also helped that I watched zero trailers and did not follow the development of the game. Oh, and I loathed Witcher 3, so CP2077 not being a 'sci-fi Witcher 3' is most likely the reason I enjoyed playing it. Night City is decently sized without feeling overwhelming, that there's not much to do in spite of it being 'open world' is a godsend too. Screw open world games.

Edited by majestic
Beacuse? Right...
  • Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

3 hours ago, majestic said:

Looks like I got lucky with my Cyberpunk 2077 experience. I bought it in spite of all the chaos because I figured I would enjoy the setting and then had to put off playing because my old rig could not hack it (who would have thought, with that 2nd generation i5, a hard disk and a 970 GTX :p). Played it with my new upgrades and it worked well and looked good. At first I was only midly entertained by the ray tracing component, but eventually moving through the center of night city in the rain was an experience that was - while still not worth the price of admission, probably - pretty nice.

It also helped that I watched zero trailers and did not follow the development of the game. Oh, and I loathed Witcher 3, so CP2077 not being a 'sci-fi Witcher 3' is most likely the reason I enjoyed playing it. Night City is decently sized without feeling overwhelming, that there's not much to do in spite of it being 'open world' is a godsend too. Screw open world games.

open world are such obvious mistake for many years now

the game would be better if it was a high budget visual novel

On 12/1/2022 at 12:01 PM, Keyrock said:

Any tips for making money fast?

WeMod. Hahaha.  :shifty:

...sorry, had to joke. 😛 

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Still no set release date, so basically guaranteed to not be out in Q1, with even late Q2 being a giant stretch.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so much less legendary weapon spec in 1.6

that one iconic spec didn't drop if player approach the enemy in the wrong direction bug still around

didn't pick up any new armor spec or armor mod at all

really need to put more armor mod spec in game

Edited by uuuhhii