Forum Comments and Issues Repository

SChin

The moble version seems to not format correctly for me suddenly. Anyone else experience this?

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

2 hours ago, Amentep said:

The moble version seems to not format correctly for me suddenly. Anyone else experience this?

Text is formatted fine on web version (Firefox). Avatars are now left-justified though.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hello friends,

As those who were having issues have time, could you please let me know if it all seems okay now? Admin has shared all should now be well ... :)

• Like 3

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

11 hours ago, Fionavar said:

Hello friends,

As those who were having issues have time, could you please let me know if it all seems okay now? Admin has shared all should now be well ... :)

Seems to be back to normal. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 3 months later...

This is just a minor issue but it gave me a chuckle. Amentep just split a couple of posts from Way Off Topic into a new thread titled ComradeMaster in the moderator forum and posted this in the corresponding thread:

40 minutes ago, Amentep said:

Please remember to treat each other with respect.  If you can't keep things that way post will be deleted, as will obvious troll posts and posts that circumvent the swear filter.

Well that circumventing the swear filter wrist slap was for me, but the posts obviously didn't get deleted and our friendly neighborhood moderators are currently discussing them.

IpCsob9.png

Not entirely sure that's worth dedicating resources to, but it's interesting nonetheless. ;)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

• 2 months later...
Just now, EustaceSpacey said:

Why does all my comment need to be approved by moderators? Do I need a certain amount of "aging" or do I need to do something else?

Its how we weed out bots.  Every new user must have a few posts approved - five i think - before being released from moderation.

The off topic forums don't apply to post count.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

• 2 weeks later...

For further information, it seems like attachments are tied to posts, and can only be removed by editing the post...which can't be done past the edit window on the post the attachment is attached to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found a bug where I can't farm mints with the Insect Axe. I would hit the mint with space in my bag and I wouldn't get anything. I eventually weaselled my way out of it by switching items, throwing and re-equipping my hammer, but the bug persists. Even with the mint hammer I can't farm mint without doing a lot of weird stuff. I opened the mint container at the beginning of the game, in case that matters, but otherwise I have no idea what caused it. Tried quitting/re-entering as well as going back in time to remake the hammer. Neither worked. Wish I could give more help, but that's all I know.

• 1 month later...