We have a small patch for you all today. For those who were not able to participate in the Steam Scavenger Hunt, we have made the unique items available in game via the Berath's Blessings Vendor in Port Maje. Please see below for a few other fixes we wanted to get in before the 2.0 patch in a couple weeks!
This patch is now available on Steam, Origin, & GOG. For GOG Linux users, there may be a slight delay (couple of hours) before the patch becomes available. This patch will be available on MacPlay as soon as Apple reviews and approves the update.
Version 1.2.2.0033 Patch Notes
- The Vendor in Port Maje, unlocked via Berath's Blessings, now sells the following items (if the party does not already own them):
- Scavenger's Lantern
- Stinky Pete
- Cloak of Berath
- Sails of Berath
- Cutthroat Cosmo
- If Maia leaves the party, she will only send 1 letter about her departure.
- Retraining now properly restores Level 1 abilities that were upgraded (and replaced) at later levels. Fix applies to character created on patch 1.2.2 or later.
- Missing Strings (in Portuguese) have been added to the Mod Manager Interface.
- Passive Ability Icons in the character level up screen now appear as circles again (instead of squares).
- Furrante's Ship has been moved closer to Port Maje to ensure the encounter occurs before the player reaches Neketaka.