Everything posted by Sarex
-
What You've Done Today - Keep Dreaming...
Mine started 2 hours after midnight on newyears, still have a light cough. Everyone seems to be sick.
-
Random/Interesting/Weird
German goverment is demolishing a village for a coal mine and one very athletic person decided to protest.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Summer Re-reruns (it's always summer somewhere)
I know what you are talking about. It was for netflix where they were throttling user connections and thus reducing the resolution due to a big increase in user watch time, but this was for netflix in general, ie. the built in TV apps and windows browsers. As for me for as long as I had netflix it never worked above 720p on firefox and it always worked on IE/Edge (although there it was only 1080p for me, but that is because I didn't have a hdcp 2.2 monitor).
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Summer Re-reruns (it's always summer somewhere)
ctrl+shift+alt+d is the command. This is pretty much the only thing I use Edge for.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Summer Re-reruns (it's always summer somewhere)
Were you using some extension, as that is the only way that could have worked on Windows. Otherwise as I previously said due to DRM issues anything above 720p was only available on IE and then Edge (oh and on the netflix app from the ms store, but that is a buggy mess). edit: this is only for netflix, I haven't used prime but I would guess it's the same.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Summer Re-reruns (it's always summer somewhere)
That never worked on Firefox. I think the max resolution on Firefox/Chrome is 1080p. If you want to watch in 4k you need to use Edge (previously IE). edit: nope 720p on Firefox/Chrome.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Summer Re-reruns (it's always summer somewhere)
You can believe your eyes and ears by watching the short video in the link, which shows a scene from the movie and the actual event that was recorded. Nothing more objective than that one would think.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Summer Re-reruns (it's always summer somewhere)
I'm not saying that the movie is bad in a sense that you won't enjoy watching it, I'm just pointing out that the movie should not be taken as something that is objective or based in reality. I would go so far as to say that it's a propaganda piece. Still that doesn't mean that people would not find it entertaining.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Summer Re-reruns (it's always summer somewhere)
This should tell you everything you need to know about that movie. https://cs-cz.facebook.com/МИМистарство-оностраних-послова-1085970928230025/videos/сцена-из-филма-quo-vadis-aida-и-аутентичан-снимак/349260583113469/
-
Nvidia RTX Series
Of all the games... 😛 Also you made me take another look at my PSU, would need to find where the other cable is... edit: it's in the back of my case... 😶 edit: it has 3 plugs! 😱
-
New Mod in the Sandbox: Mamoulian War!
🥸
-
Nvidia RTX Series
Maaaan, Pathfinder WotR is dipping below 30 fps in open areas with rainy weather. I've actually been looking at those 4070ti's, but spending 965 to 1110eur is so unappealing...
-
Funny Stuff: Which website did Chewbacca get arrested for creating? Wookieleaks!
What do I say for QA... 😂
- The All Things Political Topic - Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you
-
Anime and Manga - It's time for you to finish what you've started and watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- Nvidia RTX Series
Same deal for me, although I have much more free time on my hands so I still try to enjoy some games. Which is a sad affair as I spend a lot of time watching other people play games after work, well that and youtube. The younger me would be pretty mad I think...- Nvidia RTX Series
My 970 is spinning up a storm running Pathfinder WotR.- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part 5
You need to do it under 60 days or something like that, open and not destroy the gates in Drezen. Don't know if there is anything else. Russian literature and all that. It's Seelah. She is a Fighter/Tower Shield Specialist, I wanna see if I can get the tower shield/bastard sword crit heal to work on her. My main Paladin I tweaked a little to dual wield. Turns out that is what I did in kingmaker too.- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part 5
I wanted to see if I could do it and there is one achievement for liberating Drezen quickly, but I think that achievement is timing the whole act 2.- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part 5
I would have still needed to rest I think as I was pretty spent by that point. She is a Paladin when normal. Usually I pick the Lawful option for the main quest as it's usually not too bad there and then do other stuff for the side content. Will see how my tower shield tank works out in the later acts, pretty much depends on that. I was using him with a shortbow until somewhere in Drezen and you are right, he is much better with a shortbow.- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part 5
Yep. As far as I remember there is a ton of XP and you can hit level 20 pretty early, so I am going to RP as much as I can while not locking myself out of the true ending.- Cinema and Movie Thread: I like to remember things my own way.
I'm on the opposite side of things there, one of the reasons I disliked the latter Witcher books is the whole Arthurian dive the story took. Then again I never actually read something that is close to the original story so I can't say if I would like the original myth or not.- Cinema and Movie Thread: I like to remember things my own way.
I'm not smart enough for symbolism. Much like KP I go more for emotions and relationships.- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part 5
Still kicking my self for missing the Azata... At one point when figuring out what to do with the with the wardstone, I decided that I wanted to do the full angel path so I knew I was going to get locked out of Aeon. Had I gone for the achievement to unlock all the mythic paths I would have looked up how to get all of them and at that point would have backtracked to fix the miss, now it's way too far... Then again apart from some xp not too big of a loss.- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part 5
Looks at my build...best I can do is a lvl 10 zen-archer. If I hit a wall on some optional boss, or see that it's getting too hard, I'll look in to multiclassing. The issue for me is that if I wanted to multiclass I would have to look at all the classes and figure out what combinations are good, I don't have the prerequisite pathfinder/d&d knowledge. I could also look at some builds, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the game for me (like auto leveling). At this point it's on the border of being fun while not going overboard with the builds. Saying all that I still love hearing all of your suggestions and will probably try to go for some broken builds on my second playthrough, if I ever do one (maybe even in this one). - Nvidia RTX Series