Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aarik D

Developers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aarik D

  1. Hey Kmbogd, Can you please attach your save file along with an output log via dropbox and post the link here? I'll be able to look into your issue more closely. Thanks!
  2. Hey Tims2331, I looked into your save file and it appears that you do not have any blades equipped on your character when you prompt the dialogue. You currently have weapon set 2 selected which has no items equipped. Just switch back to weapon set 1 and you will have the dialogue appear. Thanks for your feedback!
  3. Hey Felixg91, I hope you had a great weekend. Could you send me a shared link for your dropbox file? It looks like you sent me a link that requires me to log into your dropbox account. In dropbox, there should be a share option in the folder you have your save file. Click on it and then click on share link and post that link here. Also if you could send an output log as well that would be fantastic. Do do that go to your steam folder. My Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Pillars of Eternity > PillarsOfEternity_Data - look for the "output_log.txt" Thanks!
  4. You can find everything you need on this thread to learn how to get the necessary items needed for me to look at here: How to Report an Issue If you do not have Dropbox, you can download the program here. https://www.dropbox.com/. Its free and easy to use. Thanks!
  5. Hey Felixg91, Could you please upload your save file along with an output log via Dropbox and post the link? I'll then be able to look into this issue for you more closely. Thanks a bunch!
  6. I have sent your dropbox files to the appropriate team and they will look into the situation. Thank you for your patience.
  7. Hey Ubereil, I apologize for the inconvenience. In your Steam library right click on Pillars of Eternity -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache and see if that clears up this issue for you. If that doesn't work, try a fresh reinstall. Thanks!
  8. Hey Jacksonbenete, I apologize for the inconvenience, do you happen to have the autosave file as you entered Raedric's Hold Dungeons? Or a previous save before you got stuck? You can just load that, but you will just have to clear the area again. Unfortunately there isn't a way to make your character unstuck, however I will forward this issue to the appropriate department and they can have a look at it. Thank you for your feedback!
  9. I've added this issue into our database and the appropriate department will clear up this confusion. Thank you for your feedback!
  10. Hey Nobear, I went ahead added this issue into our database, the appropriate department will be looking into this. I'm glad you like Dropbox! Thanks!
  11. I have downloaded the files and I will take a look at your save and the log. Thanks for being so quick about it!
  12. Yes, it will still be helpful. If you load those save files, the output log will be updated from the latest save you have loaded from.
  13. You will have to upload it via dropbox and post the link here. You can download dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/. Its free and extremely easy to use. Also please include an output log along with the save file. Thanks a bunch!
  14. Hey LinkOnFire, I went ahead and reported this issue and added it in our database, the appropriate department will look into this. But for now, the only workaround for this issue is to use the console command cheats (keep in mind, this will disable gaining achievements) and add the item to your inventory and it will trigger the quest. Thank you for your patience.
  15. Hey Insolentius, Thanks for pointing this out. Could you please upload a save file and an output log via dropbox so I can look into this issue? Also for future reference, please attach a save file and an output log for every post you make that has an issue that needs to be looked at. It will really help us out and move things along a lot faster. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
  16. I'll check all your saved files to see if I can get anything out of them. In the mean time, try this option and see if it helps. In your Steam library right click on Pillars of Eternity -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache. Also what build are you currently on. It could be possible that the issue has been resolved in a future build.
  17. Hey Insolentius, We are already aware of some of these issues, and I have added the ones that weren't in our database. Thanks for informing us on this issue and keep up the good work!
  18. Hey everyone, Apologies for the late response, we are aware of this issue and it has been added to our database, it will be looked at by the appropriate department. Thank you for your patience.
  19. Hey everyone, Apologies for the late response, if this is still an issue, does anyone have a save file and output log they could upload via dropbox so I can take a look at this? (Link above does not work) (also, dropbox is free and easy to use.) Thank you for your patience.
  20. Hey everyone, Apologies for the late response, does anyone have a save file and output log they could upload via dropbox so I can take a look at this issue? Thank you for your patience.
  21. Hi aerdman, Could you also please upload the save file via dropbox and post the link here? It will greatly help me investigate your issue further. Thanks a bunch!
  22. Good ears quiksilver! I went ahead and added this issue into our database. It will be sent to the appropriate department to get this issue resolved. Thanks and keep up the good work. Let me know if you find anymore npcs that have this issue.
  23. Hey Insolentius, Thanks for pointing this out. I've added this issue to our database. We are also already aware of the second issue you posted and is already in the database. Keep up the good work!
  24. Thank you EphemeralToast for posting up those files. I have entered the bug into our database and forwarded the issue to the appropriate department. I also entered the second bug you mentioned into our database as well. Keep up the good work!
  25. Hey Nobear, I believe the issue is that the new party member doesn't recognize the current formation, left clicking on the custom formation again will fix this issue. Could you please upload a saved data? It will be very helpful. Thanks a bunch!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.