[1.0.6 Mac GoG] Custom formations get bugged

Nobear

Question

What happens is that when I find a story companion and swap out an adventurer for him, his place is incorrect in the formation. This has happened with both Durance and Kana. Everyone else's place remains fine, but the new PC ends up moving toward the front when I want him toward the back.

Has anyone else experienced this, and would a save file help?

Edit: Ok it seems that, with this one, it fixed itself. I don't know whether the trick was reloading the save file or restarting the game application. It's still a bug, but one that fixes itself is less of an issue of course.

Edited by Nobear

10 answers to this question

As I said in the edit, it fixed itself, probably when I clicked the formation again as you point out. I have since saved over the file when the issue was present, sorry!

So I guess it's a minor bug if it has a known solution, fixing it would just add more polish to the game. Keep up the good work!

Actually, I realized I do have a file still saved with the formation bugged. However, when I try to upload it it says I don't have permission to upload this type of file. It is under the 1MB limit. What is wrong and how can I upload it? Thanks.