Posting A Funny - The Thread

Blarghagh

It's a legitimate publication (...more or less), so I would think it'd be alright.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Wikileaks? That depends on who you ask and I know TheHill is a legit publication, just not sure how it would be handled as far as forum rules. If I had directly linked the wikileaks copy of it, yeah that could be considered against the rules.

It's probably not a big deal, but trying to cover my ass here just in case.

I meant The Hill, yes.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Sounds like a crappy DM.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That's one stance of Marx everyone can agree on.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It really is the only way.