The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

Has anyone noticed the very same media that was biased for Clinton is suddenly doing coverage of her problems or coverage of polls that favor Trump? Saving face...?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I think you showed a car crashing into something and blowing up during that post.

Something about full accelerationism.

Ha, that sounds like something I'd write.

Of course as entertaining as that would it's not going to happen. Just like Sanders had no chance of being the Democrat nominee Trump has no chance of being the President.

In other news, for the 5 hipsters who care about his opinion Žižek has said he'd vote for Trump. Watching his fanbase try to rationalize that is pretty funny.

If Hillary does get elected, and she does indeed have some type of health issue that involves neurological effects and/or seizures, I want to know how that's going to play out on a relentlessly public stage. So far she has regulated her appearances and press conferences very carefully. It's not a stretch to say she's been relatively protected in this regard. Won't be an option when she's pres. She'll constantly be in front of other people and the camera. "You guys have to try the Chai lattes!" isn't going to cut it if she flops to the ground in front of Putin. 

Has anyone noticed the very same media that was biased for Clinton is suddenly doing coverage of her problems or coverage of polls that favor Trump? Saving face...?

Human psychology in action. No one wants to be around the loser and everyone naturally flocks around the winner.

I think you showed a car crashing into something and blowing up during that post.

Something about full accelerationism.

Ha, that sounds like something I'd write.

Of course as entertaining as that would it's not going to happen. Just like Sanders had no chance of being the Democrat nominee Trump has no chance of being the President.

In other news, for the 5 hipsters who care about his opinion Žižek has said he'd vote for Trump. Watching his fanbase try to rationalize that is pretty funny.

You know that the left has gone awry when Zizek is starting to support Trump.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

How did I shoot myself in the foot?

Because you make this argument (I think) that a logical person sees Alex Jones talking about human>animal splicing by reptillian overlords as just as ridiculous as CNN making an excuse for Hillary Clinton not knowing that 'C' meant classified. That we should see the facts of Alex Jones reporting that the president of Haiti accuses the Clinton foundation of attempting to bribe him, and defrauding the people of Haiti as just as valid as CNN reporting on the 'hot mic'of Trump saying he can grab a woman by the _____

So you make the case that people have lost the ability to present and acknowledge facts, that views are discredited that don't align with a persons narrative, that facts should be based on profession/life experience.

Then you pivot, and say that Hillary Clinton (is perfectly suited for the role) or just as bad as other presidents, and on her worse day/scandal is leagues above Trump???. 

Do you work for the FBI? Have a way of sifting the facts that support that opinion from those that don't? The real wikileaks and emails that haven't been planted by the Russians?.

You seem to be so far to the left, that it doesn't occur to you that people may not see Trump as worse than any other candidate in lifetimes of voting - in fact, take that opinion to any migrants that have come to America from Haiti to vote and see what they think of it.

Let me just set the record straight....again for the umpteenth time around my view of Hillary Clinton  :)

• There are only 2 choices for US president. It becomes a subjective debate about who is better and who is worse
  • IMO and the view of many economists, world leaders and political commentators Hillary Clinton is the better choice for president. I agree and support this view. No this does not mean people who support her think she is perfect or that she doesn't have a degree of controversy around her. It is highly unlikely there is any politician in this world who someone doesn't have an issue with or is the target of legitimate criticism
  • But again the issues people have with  Hillary Clinton  compared to what Trump says, thinks or his constant demagoguery are not in the same league. So in summary Trump is a much worse candidate for the US presidency
  • Finally why would I take anything Wikileaks says when its clear they have an agenda to undermine the spirit of the US  elections by their selective release of emails that ONLY  seek to undermine the Democrats and therefore make some people constantly question the legitimacy of the overall election process. Just for the record how many emails have been released by Wikileaks that undermine Trump and or the Republican political campaign? Does this not seem strange to you or are you happy to support a movement that only targets one side. And yes Russian hackers are absolutely involved in these attacks on the US  election 

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings you may have about my support for the Democrats :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

hah, now when we are talking about it, what would theoretically happen if president died few weeks after elections? Would that year long circus started anew?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

hah, now when we are talking about it, what would theoretically happen if president died few weeks after elections? Would that year long circus started anew?

Vice president takes over, no crisis  :geek:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Presidential Succession Act

blah, dont you have short version?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

blah, dont you have short version?

Hehe, TL;DR, there is a long line of successors from president all the way through the various Secretaries of . We even have a plan for a Designated Survivor who is kept separated and apart from the rest on occasions when everyone is meeting at one place.

so pretty much running mate is taking presidential post? So how do you guys like Tim Kaine as president? :) (you can almost get into war 'In the name of Kane' - so much wasted potential here, who would guessed that NOD are actually USA xD)

Edited by Chilloutman

This man understands me! o/

whenever I see him I always remember this:

xD

• Like 1

President William Henry Harrison croaked after just 30 days in office. He was inaugurated in January on a freezing cold day. He gave a three hour inauguration speech outdoors. He caught pneumonia and checked out a month  later. His Vice President James Buchannan served out his term.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Because you make this argument (I think) that a logical person sees Alex Jones talking about human>animal splicing by reptillian overlords as just as ridiculous as CNN making an excuse for Hillary Clinton not knowing that 'C' meant classified. That we should see the facts of Alex Jones reporting that the president of Haiti accuses the Clinton foundation of attempting to bribe him, and defrauding the people of Haiti as just as valid as CNN reporting on the 'hot mic'of Trump saying he can grab a woman by the _____

So you make the case that people have lost the ability to present and acknowledge facts, that views are discredited that don't align with a persons narrative, that facts should be based on profession/life experience.

Then you pivot, and say that Hillary Clinton (is perfectly suited for the role) or just as bad as other presidents, and on her worse day/scandal is leagues above Trump???. 

Do you work for the FBI? Have a way of sifting the facts that support that opinion from those that don't? The real wikileaks and emails that haven't been planted by the Russians?.

You seem to be so far to the left, that it doesn't occur to you that people may not see Trump as worse than any other candidate in lifetimes of voting - in fact, take that opinion to any migrants that have come to America from Haiti to vote and see what they think of it.

Let me just set the record straight....again for the umpteenth time around my view of Hillary Clinton   :)

• There are only 2 choices for US president. It becomes a subjective debate about who is better and who is worse
  • IMO and the view of many economists, world leaders and political commentators Hillary Clinton is the better choice for president. I agree and support this view. No this does not mean people who support her think she is perfect or that she doesn't have a degree of controversy around her. It is highly unlikely there is any politician in this world who someone doesn't have an issue with or is the target of legitimate criticism
  • But again the issues people have with  Hillary Clinton  compared to what Trump says, thinks or his constant demagoguery are not in the same league. So in summary Trump is a much worse candidate for the US presidency
  • Finally why would I take anything Wikileaks says when its clear they have an agenda to undermine the spirit of the US  elections by their selective release of emails that ONLY  seek to undermine the Democrats and therefore make some people constantly question the legitimacy of the overall election process. Just for the record how many emails have been released by Wikileaks that undermine Trump and or the Republican political campaign? Does this not seem strange to you or are you happy to support a movement that only targets one side. And yes Russian hackers are absolutely involved in these attacks on the US  election 

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings you may have about my support for the Democrats :)

Plus I think the suppression of free speech, property rights, privacy, and big government hubris all enforced at gunpoint appeals to you. Well, the Democrats are definitely your team there.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Are they talking about this: post-23820-0-97888200-1478272108_thumb.png

Bombshell if true: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/dc-attorney-fbi-agents-working-to-expose-top-doj-officials/

The guy claiming that NSA has all her emails makes me a bit suspicious though. In any case, if she's elected, she'll shut it all down, one way or another.

• Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Let me just set the record straight....again for the umpteenth time around my view of Hillary Clinton   :)

Plus I think the suppression of free speech, property rights, privacy, and big government hubris all enforced at gunpoint appeals to you. Well, the Democrats are definitely your team there.

GD  it hurts my feelings when you say nasty things   ;)    There is a role and function for big government. It just mustn't be gratuitous or too intrusive so that it leads to a dictatorship    

John Milton 

Since the are rumors floating around (mostly from the truepundit-site) that part of Clinton machine and the DoJ are involved in traficking and child prostitution, it caused the autistic anons to dig like never before. Resulting in the quite hilarious self-revelation:

tumblr_og3wzv8gAi1v68e5do1_1280.png

//edit: Is it this perhaps?

CwZT8YWWEAAlG_w.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

DDNDbL.png

W2HU0t.png

http://www.editionjs.com/img/abramovic/

So let me get this straigth. Hillary's campaign manager engages in "spirit cooking", meaning breast milk, sperm and blood. Wow.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Are they talking about this: attachicon.gifScreen-Shot-2016-10-28-at-11.25.05-PM.png

Bombshell if true: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/dc-attorney-fbi-agents-working-to-expose-top-doj-officials/

The guy claiming that NSA has all her emails makes me a bit suspicious though. In any case, if she's elected, she'll shut it all down, one way or another.

It all seems a bit open and shut to me. I was sitiing on this from a few days ago to ask Bruce if it was proven true, he would withdraw his support for HC.

https://youtu.be/Ssm_nskYbXI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

@BruceVC If HC wins you are free to gratuitous finger flipping in my direction and I won't be offended.  But I respect democracy above all (what there is of it) and just see HC as the antithesis to democ...well, everything really.