The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

lol

In that sentence Clinton don't propose rigging Palestine election, but instead she says that USA did mistake in supporting Palestinian election especially when taking consideration fact that parties who oppose USA and its allies interests were the most popular ones. Meaning that Clinton thinks that USA made mistake in accidentally supporting its enemies and in that process undermining its allies. 

What nice way of saying that democracy should only be supported when the people vote for the ones that i like.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So basically the way the US has operated for 70 years or so (well or any power).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

lol

In that sentence Clinton don't propose rigging Palestine election, but instead she says that USA did mistake in supporting Palestinian election especially when taking consideration fact that parties who oppose USA and its allies interests were the most popular ones. Meaning that Clinton thinks that USA made mistake in accidentally supporting its enemies and in that process undermining its allies. 

What nice way of saying that democracy should only be supported when the people vote for the ones that i like.

Democracy is just way to give people express what direction they want their government to go, if said people are your enemies it isn't necessary best move to give them more power to oppose you and your allies more. And when you talk to said allies after you have given their enemies more power to oppose them bring up that you did it for principality to support democracy for all costs, especially when you are representative of nation with long history doing opposite isn't necessary best way to go about things. But of course who knows maybe things would be better if Clinton had just said "**** you" to Israelis and told them that they just need to suck it up that Palestinians voted know terrorists and Israel haters to represent them and nobody would use that against Clinton now.

lol

Democracy is just way to give people express what direction they want their government to go, if said people are your enemies it isn't necessary best move to give them more power to oppose you and your allies more. And when you talk to said allies after you have given their enemies more power to oppose them bring up that you did it for principality to support democracy for all costs, especially when you are representative of nation with long history doing opposite isn't necessary best way to go about things. But of course who knows maybe things would be better if Clinton had just said "**** you" to Israelis and told them that they just need to suck it up that Palestinians voted know terrorists and Israel haters to represent them and nobody would use that against Clinton now.

What a nice way of saying that perhaps it wasn't the best idea or interest of the US to meddle in the affairs of the middle east.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

:lol:

With all that black gold out there you better believe were going to meddle.

...and here we are.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

so basically Elon Musk is solution for peace in middle east :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

am embarrassed to be admitting how virtual all our pr0n searches is work related.  as an over-educated and single adult male who don't drink alcohol, or own a handgun, and who searches pr0n primarily at work, we no doubt we fit some kinda fbi profile for weirdo/fringe behavior.

HA! Good Fun!

No firearms? No you are fine. If you were a gun owner, THEN you would be considered an enemy of the state.

no handgun.  different.

HA! Good Fun!

And back on the enemies list you go! I'd say I'd save you a good spot by the burn barrel at the death, labor, reeducation camp but they are not taking me alive. They will get my guns in the end no doubt. But they will get the ammunition first. I'll serve it up one round at a time!

I'm kidding of course. Unless something like that actually happens. Then I'm not kidding. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Nah, to many dissimilar groups that are happy to fight each other even when the US isn't there. Fusion reactors would be a good way to get us out of there though and then just let them duke it out. We just use/buy/take their oil while we sit on our own stockpiles.

After the success with #DraftOurDaughters, the latest meme is "stop" Putin from hacking the voting machines by demanding paper balots.

What's ironic about it is that paper ballots went away because of the hysteria Democrats raised over them after they failed to steal the election in Florida. The punch card ballot was the simplest, most reliable voting method I've ever seen.
  • Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

After the success with #DraftOurDaughters, the latest meme is "stop" Putin from hacking the voting machines by demanding paper balots.

What's ironic about it is that paper ballots went away because of the hysteria Democrats raised over them after they failed to steal the election in Florida. The punch card ballot was the simplest, most reliable voting method I've ever seen.

I know some people freak out about InfoWars and Alex Jones, but they do interview prominent people (from retired NSA directors, to Party Leaders - Jill Stein on Hillary Clinton saying she will lead to WW3 - and retired CIA agents, etc) and I found this video interesting regarding fraud:

https://youtu.be/GFxKJ7RJ1jE

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

I wonder what emails he is referring to.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Isn't Gromnir a lawyer?

constitutional/first amendment law.

as for gd, am thinking he overstates the anti-gun pov o' the government. sure, politicians like to spout off after every mass shooting, but there is many parts o' the country where a pickup truck w/o a gun rack is gonna look peculiar to the locals. grow up in rural _______ usa w/o firearms exposure is gonna be the curiosity.  heck, where we grew up, first day o' deer season were a functional school holiday.

Gromnir's gun position falls w/i the weirdo category 'cause am perfectly okie dokie with gun ownership, but we is much opposed to handguns. we own multiple hunting rifles and shotguns, though we ain't gone hunting in years.  given the number o' firearms we own, the absence o' any handguns is no doubt gonna seem odd... we must be hiding something, eh?  

in spite o' public hand wringing by liberals regarding mass shootings, the number o' homicides resulting from bolt-action hunting rifles every years is negligible, and ain't much more significant for shotguns or even semi-auto rifles. semi-auto ar-15 looks sinister, but is not a serious contributor to homicides stats. in fact, blunt-force weapons and human fists is responsible for more deaths than traditional hunting firearms or semi-auto rifles. assault weapons is already illegal, so that boogieman is a non factor in criminalization o' firearms discussions.  is handguns. handguns is the overwhelming weapon o' choice for USA homicides, particular firearm homicides.  even so, both liberals and conservatives tend to look at us as some kinda hypocrite or lunatic when we voice our firearm concerns.  yeah, am perfect aware the second amendment protects handgun ownership and we would defend the legal right for an American to own a handgun. 'course is nothing which prevents something from being legal and stoopid.  handgun ownership is, in our opinion, stoopid.

is our handgun position which actual makes us a weirdo.  the fbi would never get anything done if they were actual keeping tabs on all americans who own firearms... regardless o' the tinfoil hat theories to the contrary.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Big news, Barack and Michelle Obama are no longer following Hillary Clinton on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AveEuropa/status/793509771689197568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Perhaps something to do with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Hmm, both women have man troubles. Coincidence? Ancient alien theorists say no!

Are you insinuating that a bunch of **** have once again foiled the plan a utopia of mother Gaia? Well, i never!

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

How will he make money off that? :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You gotta love the hatemonger son the Demo/Hillary side. All their talk about  Trump's supporters being evil and racist and violent: Look at this this. Watch out for some blood for you easily TRIGGERED SJW Nazis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtk7V1QzDU

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Both sides have conspiracy theories- things like birtherism have been pretty rife on the right. There's little shortage of smug self satisfied self important blowhards on either side as well since that list of adjectives are a near perfect description of most politicians.

The best thing about Hillary and the regressive left: the sheer number of conspiracy theories. Trump is literally Hitler! Putin has mind control over Trump! So much for libs claiming superior education. They're like hillbillies without books.

Kind of funny to read this given the dreck these threads have given. Also i are confusing education with intelligence as you try your jab there.

People coming up with baseless but feasible accusations or excuses is a staple of politics, I think. The latest robocall accusing some guy of being a closeted homosexual is the best. :lol:

This changes...well nothing, really.