The US Election 2016, Part VI

Pidesco

So...you guys think this guy is normal?  Really?  That's concerning.

Here is the original article, which has details: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/british-man-pleads-guilty-in-donald-trump-attempted-attack-case/

Family attorney Saimo Chahal said a psychiatrist she enlisted to review the case determined that Sandford was delusional at the time of the attempted attack. Sandford also suffers seizures, obsession-compulsion, anxiety and autism spectrum disorders, Chahal said.

Prison is not a smart option for for people with these types of problems.  It's more expensive and does nothing to solve the problem, typically making things worse.  They need mental health care.

Edited by Hurlshot

May be he is, but I'll just point out the psychiatrist who was hired by the defense attorney isn't exactly unbiased. Also you have to have some kind of mental issue to murder someone in cold blood, so I guess none of them are guilty. Why was the nutcase admitted to the US in the first place, don't we have enough of our own?

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

He needs to be locked up. I don't have mercy for those who try to murder others. 'Being sick' is not a buyable excuse. If he has so much issues he needs to be removed from society forever.

Let's look at the 'illnesses' he suffers from:

" seizures,"

Seisures don't cause you to try to commit murder. SERIOUSLY, DUDE?

" obsession-compulsion,"

Obssesively compulsed to commit murder?

" anxiety"

L0L

" and autism spectrum disorders,"

Wow. So specific considering that as it suggests autism is a huge spectrum. Onm top of that you spit min the face of everyone with autism. Autism doesn't make you into a killer. HOLY MOLY.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm a believer that if your first paragrapgh or two is full of bull****z.. chances are the rest of it will be too. Too much to do in this world to waste time on agrabge.. I have more spam to post on the internet.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The article bias is showing when the first part is largely 'ban all guns and all issues will go away trollalalala".

Good job reading the first paragraph.  Just like my students, I swear.   :p

I feel that it is a fair point, as that comment against guns had nothing to do within an article that was mostly about the lack of funding for mental institutions and how it leads to mentally ill committing crimes. It just the author letting everyone know his politics and simultaneously putting off every sane gun owner that doesn't like to be compared to the insane.

More so people continue to ignore the fact that high profile mass shootings are rare and most of the gun crimes committed in a year come from unlicensed weapons. But yeah, lets keep ranting about how banning guns will stop crime.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm a believer that if your first paragrapgh or two is full of bull****z.. chances are the rest of it will be too. Too much to do in this world to waste time on agrabge.. I have more spam to post on the internet.

Yeah, after a while, wager or no, you start to feel this way, do you not? It's like that Zoro bloke said up above. After a while you get surreal overload and it's just weird. Then you're talking bout some loony wanker ending up getting himself deported on account of stupidity.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Who the **** are these people and how the hell do they get so much power?

I cannot stress enough how there are many, MANY different forms of intelligence, and even if you graduate top of your class with a fancy degree to your name, dear God keep that ego in check. It's crazy to me to think that a lot of these people are practiced lawyers or other educated workers, and yet the most basic security measures or the most basic human relations tactics seem completely alien to them. I will never stop being amazed at the mistakes that educated people can make. I do not expect anyone to know the correct handling and procedures for every aspect of life, but some basic humility and a healthy pinch of self-doubt would mean you ask people who know better, get second opinions and get a result that's far superior. It feels like half these idiots just stand around like "HAHA I AM THE PRESTIGIOUS HEAD OF THE SECURITY FOR THE DNC, PEASANTS! EVERY ACTION AND EVERY CHOICE I MAKE IS INFALLIBLE! MY JOB TITLE SAYS SO!"  I guess in the end though with all the instances of "pay to play" going on and the possibility it extends to the basic DNC jobs as well, it would be a fitting end for them if the people who paid are just idiots with a lot of money rather than people actually qualified for the job, and THAT is their undoing.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I have to say that the level of incompetence has surprised me. This is worse than the home computer security of my parents...who are retired...and who are computer illiterate.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The Manchester Union Leader newspaper in New Hampshire has endorsed Gary Johnson for President.: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/gary-johnson-joe-mcquaid-union-leader-new-hampshire/

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The latest DNC leak, a nice compilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD7Q5sa_xHo

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

She has to go back.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

If I was a US citizen I would take back everything in terms of support after finding out that his trophy hunting sons have killed various endangered species:

It's just totally deplorable, and Hillary Clinton was right all along.

- This post links to the Youtube video of Trumps sons killing a Triceratops, but for some reason it isn't showing.

Edited by Chippy

That idiotic outrage happened on social networks with that picture of Spielberg sitting in front of the Triceratops on Jurassic Park.

What actually happened in Africa and is more deserving of outrage was this:

kiJhBQt.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

There are so many non-issues in this election it's truly remarkable. Having seen interviews with Trumps sons, I would pick either one of them over either Hillary or The Donald. I'd take my cue from the Chicagoistas and vote twice for Ivanka Trump, if it were up to me. Trumps big game hunting sons aren't running, so no one can vote for them. Their father is running and there are far more relevant reasons to despise him if that's your wont. It's like attacking Hillary Clinton because of Abadin's wanker husband.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

That idiotic outrage happened on social networks with that picture of Spielberg sitting in front of the Triceratops on Jurassic Park.

What actually happened in Africa and is more deserving of outrage was this:

kiJhBQt.jpg

You're right of course - that is outrageous, and it makes my blood run cold when I see wealthy million/billionaires with nothing better to do than kill wildlife. 

But after careful consideration I think I would still vote for Trump - as I just found out that dinosaurs and the Wooly Mammoth are actually extinct.

They should really evidence that they are donating millions (if they arn't then they should) to endangered species, which would make this somewhat, almost, a reasonable life choice.

Or they should start up another Jurassic Park.

Edited by Chippy