The US Election 2016, Part VI

Pidesco

Don't forget Volo, Bruce has also called for imprisoning people for incorrect thinking.

No that would be extreme  :biggrin: But we would  look at actual actions  and general Internet decorum.....

I believe a slightly better moderated Internet is better for everyone  8)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Wow, that State Department really has become quite an organization hasn't it? Pay-to-Play (a polite term for taking bribes) under Clinton: https://www.rt.com/usa/356782-clinton-emails-bahrain-prince/ And now outright nepotism and using taxpayer dollars to pay his daughter's lavish salary from Kerry: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-john-kerrys-state-department-funneled-millions-to-his-daughters-nonprofit/   . It's not for nothing that the Democrats are so often compared to organized crime.

I'm reminded of a quote by a French politician and writer named Frederic Bastiat. “Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.”

GD, this is a new low you....I'm very surprised. You quoting  RT, we never quote RT ...you know its biased and full of anti-USA hyperbole  :sweat:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Wow, that State Department really has become quite an organization hasn't it? Pay-to-Play (a polite term for taking bribes) under Clinton: https://www.rt.com/usa/356782-clinton-emails-bahrain-prince/ And now outright nepotism and using taxpayer dollars to pay his daughter's lavish salary from Kerry: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-john-kerrys-state-department-funneled-millions-to-his-daughters-nonprofit/   . It's not for nothing that the Democrats are so often compared to organized crime.

I'm reminded of a quote by a French politician and writer named Frederic Bastiat. “Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.”

GD, this is a new low you....I'm very surprised. You quoting  RT, we never quote RT ...you know its biased and full of anti-USA hyperbole  :sweat:

Well here is the same info from AP: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625/many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-her-state

From CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/clinton-foundation-donald-trump-mike-pence/index.html

More from CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/opinions/clinton-foundation-appearance-of-corruption-sexton/index.html

Or you could do as I suggested and look up Uranium One. Or you could stick you fingers in your ears and sing "LA-LA-LA-LA-ICANT'THEARYOU"

The last refuge of the intellectually dishonest. If you don't like the information attack the source.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

A smug frog will bring down the Hillary. What an election.

//edit: speaking of 4chan and edgy racism at large, i always picture this when it comes to their /pol/ board:

wAg5RgK.jpg

Largest userbase is the trolls and the ancaps are the most obnoxious.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

//edit: speaking of 4chan and edgy racism at large, i always picture this when it comes to their /pol/ board:

wAg5RgK.jpg

I thought ancaps went to /liberty/? They are the most annoying though.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I thought ancaps went to /liberty/? They are the most annoying though.

Debating the merits of child slavery and matricide is quite boring when everyone agrees with you.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It really makes you think.

f2txglvni8lx.png

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Too late to change the ballots though, and early voting is about to start. I guess they'll tell everyone to still vote for Hilzilla on the ballots, and then her electors will actually vote for Biden, but may be they won't?

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

No chance in hell, but still interesting. Former DNC chairman calls for a contingency plan. Don't need to be conspiracies. Makes sense to have a contingency about someone who's health has become a legitimate issue, even if it is overblown by detractors and press.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

"Don't forget Volo, Bruce has also called for imprisoning people for incorrect thinking."

I never forget. I know exactly who and what he is. A SJW nazi who believes in slavery and group think. if youa re not one of the group your rights don't matter.

He bleives in freedom as long as it is his freedom.

The type of person who goes on and on about the evils of mansplaining but then he will turn around and manspalin to a women who claims to hate SJW nmmazis/feminism that she is just a brainwashed   inner sexist.

The type who goes on how the Patriarchy is some awesome force yet ignores if thbis Patriarchy is all about keeping women down... then why is it in men sent off to war to die en masse, why is it men inprisoned en masse and way longer than women for the same crime, why men literally have to pay to see their children but women don't, a world where women can kill their children and it is a-ok but men  are told to suck it up and pay for a child they will never see. A world where the Patriuarchy is so powerful that men largely don't want to live in it so they kill themselves cowardly to get out of it.

What. a. patriarchy. I didn't know Patriarchy meant  anti male. LMAO

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You've seen Brcue in action for what a week? the rest have been  chuckling at him for a lot longer. We've seen his hypocrisy SJW Nazism come out  a multitude of times. I don't hate him. But the truth is the truth is the truth.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It really makes you think.

f2txglvni8lx.png

I would take this with a grain of salt. Or a whole can. If they were polling Biden vs Trump word of that would have gotten around.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Could take this as an apology for Trump, but it's not. IRS been auditing Trump regularly for years. Either he's a very bad man and they're bad auditors or he's not so bad and they're very baaaad auditors. Either way, get back at Trump. Cancel the audit at the end of this month and he's got no excuse and next year's audit, which we know'll happen has a lot more going for it. No excuae for him not to step in the trap of his making.

It's a hell of a thing. There were three candidates (one Democrat and two Republicans) I thought might make a decent President that actually ran this year. They were all out by Super Tuesday, or near enough. I can think of maybe 10 more, 8 republicans and two Democrats who have the intelligence, temperament, and leadership for the job. None of them seem interested because they have never even mentioned running. That's just 13 political figures I think would be good for the job right now from the two major parties. 

From the LP I can only think of two and we have one of them now.

And unless something miraculous happens the 45th President will be either Clinton or Trump. Everytime I think of that I feel the urge to stockpile more ammunition and canned goods. 

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 1

Thomas Sowell

On the side note of getting Congress to work...

giphy.gif

I TOTALLY would have done that if I were him!

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

Everytime I think of that I feel the urge to stockpile more ammunition and canned goods.

See here, good man, no need to go Idaho Constitutional Militia. Own that they're dreadful candidates, but decline isn't so bad. As long as there's enough stability to live our your life, it doesn't really matter if you're on top. Just want to stay off the bottom. Then again, no reason you have to go completely down the pipe. Just remember, if you're swirling round the bowl, don't swim to the middle. US can be like the Romans. I read about how they had several setbacks and managed to climb back up. were around for a long time, too. Maybe what the Americans need is someone terrible enough to ignite a fuse. Either blows everything up or spurs people to heroic action. Meantime, as long as you can enjoy a bitter and some beefsteak, no need to break out the Kalashnikov and potato mashers.

Could take this as an apology for Trump, but it's not. IRS been auditing Trump regularly for years. Either he's a very bad man and they're bad auditors or he's not so bad and they're very baaaad auditors. Either way, get back at Trump. Cancel the audit at the end of this month and he's got no excuse and next year's audit, which we know'll happen has a lot more going for it. No excuae for him not to step in the trap of his making.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html

there is more than a little evidence that trump is a "very bad man" insofar as taxes is concerned... and he refuses to even offer proof that he is being audited. irs won't comment, so is only trump's word *snort* that he is being audited.

and once again, as has been stated by innumerable experts, it doesn't make one bit o' difference if trump is being audited or not.  is not as if releasing returns to the public will change the audit by the irs.  is a red herring.

HA! Good Fun! 

ps tax returns.

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)